t h i r t y - f i v e

A/N: i have a story idea book pls check it out and now enjoy this yoonmin chapter ♡ don't forget to read the previous chapter~

"Yoongi? Hyung?" Jimin pushes Yoongi's arm lightly, "Hyung wake up?" He says into Yoongi's ear, hoping this will be a little bit more helpful. And luckily it was.

Yoongi raises his head, looking around himself shocked before his eyes meet Jimin's and a smile creeps on Yoongi's lips.

"Aahh Jiminiiiie~" The older shouts, putting his arm on Jimin's shoulder, which Jimin saw as a good opportunity to help him get down of the chair.

"Come let's go Hyung." Jimin responds, holding Yoongi's waist with his other hand when he noticed that Yoongi can't walk by himself for shit.
They leave the club and are finally out of this humid and dark surroundings, now being confronted with fresh night air on a warm summer night.

It reminds him of the night in Naksan when he went on the beach alone to watch the sea and the night sky before Yoongi joined him. It's the same weather, just different conditions.

"Where is your car?" Jimin asks when Yoongi was about to fall asleep while walking.
The older just points at a parking lot across of the club.

When Jimin was sure that there were no cars, he crossed the street together with a half asleep Yoongi, whom he could barely hold. It's not that Yoongi is heavy, Jimin is just too weak. Even if he started to eat a little bit every day, he still isn't that strong.

"Can I uhhhh be honest?" Yoongi suddenly asks, causing Jimin to stop inhis movements, first to have a better look at the mumbling older and second because he doesn't know where exactly Yoongi's car is.

"What?"

"I. Uh .. I don't know where my car is!" The older responds before freeing himself from Jimin's grip almost falling down because of the lose of balance which Jimin gave him a few seconds before.

The younger sighs, grabbing his Hyung's arm to keep him from falling, "Give me your keys and we will see where it is."

"No!"

"What no?"

"I won't give it to you!" The drunk male starts laughing while Jimin rolls his eyes at the other's childish behaviour.
Yoongi really has different types of moods when he is drunk. And this one is the annoying type.

"Ah I found it!" He pointed at a red sports car, making Jimin frown but they still walk to the car.

"Okay where are your keys?" Jimin asks, when they arrived in front of the nice looking car.

Suddenly Yoongi hugs him, their faces only a few inches away from each other, a smirk appearing on his lips.
His arms rest around Jimin's neck and while the younger stares at him with wide eyes, Yoongi takes the chance to press him against the car.

"They are in my back pocket" The older whisper still smiling slyly, their noses already touching slightly.
Jimin doesn't know what to do, his heart was beating so fast it feels like it's going to explode the same second.

The urge to press his lips against Yoongi's so dangerously big and he really has to control himself not to kiss his Hyung. It would be wrong. He can't take advantage of the drunk older.

"J-Just give me the goddamn keys." Jimin says while trying to push away the other, who just smirks at him.

"Take them by yourself." He responds, knowing that Jimin is now forced to grab his ass.

"Come on don't be shy, just grab my ass already."
Jimin sighs and hesitates a little bit, still feeling uncomfortable because of the small distance that keeps them apart at the moment, before touching Yoongi's butt in order to get the keys.
But soon he noticed there are no keys.

The younger frowns and sighs, "Stop fooling around I really want to go home."

"You can come to my place." Yoongi whispers and Jimin finally frees himself from Yoongi's hug. If Yoongi wasn't drunk, Jimin would enjoy their closeness, the hug and the other's breath against his skin. But he is drunk which means he doesn't mean anything of what he is doing or saying.

Yoongi holds up the keys in front of Jimin's eyes and before he can take them back, Jimin has already grabbed them.
A few seconds later Yoongi suddenly throws his arms around Jimin again and wraps his legs around the younger's waist.

"Carry me!"

"Hyung your car is right next to you." Jimin says and clicks on the keys to open the car but insted of opening the red car it opened the black jeep next to it.

Jimin sighs, "You liar."

Withthat he carries his Hyung to the black jeep and opens the passenger seat to place Yoongi there when he notices that the older already fell asleep.

Not being able to suppress his smile, Jimin puts the sleeping boy on the passenger seat before putting the seat bell on for Yoongi.

He then goes to the driver seat.

Before Jimin starts the motor he looks at the older, admiring his beautiful sleeping face which he had missed so badly. Without knowing what he does, his hand travels to Yoongi's face and the next second his finger touch the soft and pale skin.
So beautiful, Jimin thought while his fingers run over the smooth skin on Yoongi's cheek.

A sigh leaves his lips when reality hit him, knowing that he will never get Yoongi back, then causing him to remove his hand and start the motor.

Knowing that he will never get Yoongi back.

With that thought he drives Yoongi to his apartment, parking the car and trying to get the older out of it without waking him up. Well he knows that Yoongi is a heavy sleep so this won't be a big deal.

Carrying Yoongi to his apartment, he can't help but feel comfortable around the older and the pleasant warmth that surrounds him whenever he is with Yoongi.

Well at the same time it's painful.

Being so close to the person you love but not being able to be with him.

-

"Oh hey Jimin!" Chanyeol greets him after opening the door.

"Hey Hyung~" The younger greets back before Chanyeol helps him with carrying Yoongi to his room.

After placing him on his bed, they left the room and Jimin is about to go home when Chanyeol suddenly stops him.

"Are you here with your car?" The older asks and Jimin shakes his head.

"I came with Yoongi's."

"So you really want to go home alone?"

"Yeah.." Jimin chuckles, "It's not the first time."

"It's almost 3am? I will give you a drive."

"No need to, really I'm okay."

Chanyeol shales his head, "You really think I will let my handsome cute Dongsaeng go home alone when there are creeps outside? No so let's go."

The younger chuckles, "Okay if you really want to."

______

A/N: i still have a writers block haven't written for like 2 weeks idk ugh

BUT THANKS FOR EVERYONE READING TRAMPLED FLOWER CAUSE THIS STORY IS THE BEST I'VE EVER WRITTEN AND I LOVE THIS STORY

Don't forget to vote and comment♡