s i x t y - o n e

Previously on Pricked:

"Dinner is finally finished and the couple managed to make a good dinner, since Jin was helping them through the phone.

Now all of them are eating, Jimin talking about some random stuff, making the other's laugh at the funny story that happened a while ago at his work place. The blonde male was talking so much but none of them minded, Yoongi listening to him dreamily, his gummy smile on his face, Jungkook watching his Hyung laugh at his own story, making him laugh in result and Jimin's mother feeling happy about her son being all lively and happy.

After he had visited her a while ago, she was really worried about her son, talking to him on the phone a few times to check if he was alright.

But now, seeing him eat again, babbling excited about random things, makes her happy.

She can finally recognized the boy she raised up.

The boy who used to be the sunshine to everyone. He is finally shining again."

- 2 months later -

Panic is making its place into Hoseoks body, his hands starting to shake slightly and his heart beating extremely fast.
‚No no no. You can't take Tae away from me.'

The apartment is so small it won't even take 5 minutes to find him.

Hoseok is puzzled, he can't move, he is frozen in his body in his thoughts. That's it. It's over now. All of his efforts were in vain. Everything is just falling apart, right in front of his eyes.

He wants to stop them, he wants to protect Tae but it is too late.

„Stop!" One of the men screams, followed by some stuff falling to the ground, „Stop!"

It took Hoseok another few seconds to wake up from his trance, finally realizing what's happing right now.

The first thing his body tells him to do is to hit the man, who is standing a few feet away from him. That was his first reaction, probably not the smartest one, but maybe he and Tae could fight against them, probably making them unconscious and then run away.

It would be a good idea, if it worked.

„Hyung!" It's Tae. Everything happened so fast, Hoseok felt a hard punch in his face, before falling down to the ground, his head hitting it hard. He felt like being unconscious for a second, his vision went blurred.

„Hyung!" Taehyung screams as loud as he can, making Hoseok open his eyes immediately.

His glance meets Tae's. As if the time stopped, suddenly everything around him is blurred, he just sees Taeyhung.
The younger one is crying, he screams and tries to free himself out of the strong grip of the policeman. He is fighting so hard against it, while Hoseok is just lying on the ground almost getting unconscious.

And then everything gets clear, the voices, his vision.

„Kim Taehyung you are under arrest for several murders. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law."

Suddenly someone pulls Hoseok on his feet, making him stumble.

„Jung Hoseok you are under arrest for aiding, You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law."

- trampled flower: chapter twenty nine "unknown visitors"

-