s i x t y - s e v e n

"H-hyung.."

Yesterday's incident made Yoongi stay awake almost the whole night. He couldn't fall asleep, thinking about the random call he got.

Why would he call, this question kept him awake. Why? After such a long time, after almost 2 years, why would he call? Their break up was painful it was forced, forced by his illness. He had no other choice he had to let Donghyuk leave. And it was an awful experience, he felt so miserable at this time, he felt lost and lonely. But he moved on, it was okay, he could accept the fact that he lost someone to something like fate. They weren't meant to be, they had a nice time together, there was love, but it was the wrong time. Donghyuk had things he had to take care of, an illness he had to fight.

Yoongi often thought about Donghyuk and how he was doing, if he's okay now, if he's doing better. But he never got an answer, he never called him or the person that was taking care of Donghyuk nor did he get call from them. Till yesterday. It was so sudden, now that he has his life figured out, the love of his life living with him, in the apartment he used to dream of, a job he always wanted to do, everything is where it should be, he is truly happy. Now out of nowhere he gets this call, that kept him awake the whole night, making him think about the possible reasons for his call. Maybe he is back in Daegu, back in Korea? Maybe he is cancer free, or maybe he is on the edge of death.

Yoongi is confused, he doesn't know what to think or feel. There's a strange feeling in his chest, telling him that something's wrong. And with that feeling he started the next day.

"Hyung, let's go!" Jimin whines, grabbing Yoongi's hand to make him stand up. "I've waited more than an hour, you always take so long to get ready!" Yoongi responds, groaning loudly as he gets up to finally leave the apartment. "That's why we have to hurry up now!" Jimin answers.

They decided to go out this Saturday, Jimin looking for some decoration for their apartment, since they hadn't have a lot of time due to his final exams. He bought a few beautiful things in a big shop for their living room. They walked through the children's room section, when the younger suddenly stopped, looking at the beautifully decorated child's room.

"Do you want to have kids someday?" Jimin then asks, not looking at his Hyung but admiring the soft pastel color of the decorated section. "Maybe one day." the older responds, also not looking at his boyfriend. "I would love to have some.", the blonde haired male then says, picking up a pastel blue soft blanket, enjoying the softness on his skin. It was silent for a moment, Yoongi noticed a sudden change in Jimin's face, he looked serious and somehow sad. Yoongi wanted to end this suffocating silence, causing him to put his hand on Jimin's arm, that is still holding the blue blanket. "One day, my love."

-

Jimin wasn't talking much while they continued their shopping, Yoongi decided to make the younger smile again so he went to buy them both ice cream. And it helped, he really smiled when he saw his Hyung with the ice cream.

"Your favorite." Yoongi says, handing Jimin the ice cream, getting back the smile that he lost an hour again. They sat down on a bench inside of the shopping centre, eating their ice cream quietly. Yoongi is in thoughts, still thinking about the call he received and the caller. He feels bad for thinking so much about it, when he actually should enjoy his day off with his lover, shopping and eating together and having a nice day. Jimin was quite busy with studying the last few weeks so they couldn't spend a lot of time together, but there he is, thinking about yesterday's caller. He feels bad for thinking about it at all, it's been two years almost, so much happened so much changed, there's no way this could affect him this much. But somehow it does affect him, and occupies his mind.

"Hyung??" Jimin says, already calling for his boyfriend twice, "what's wrong, Yoongi Hyung?"

Yoongi looks confused, his glance meeting Jimin's. He was lost in his thoughts he didn't hear the younger male calling for him. "You're acting strange today."

"Oh sorry I was in thoughts." Yoongi responds.

"We should go now, we still have to buy some things for Jungkook." So they continued their shopping marathon, buying a few presents for Jungkook, since the younger will be leaving tomorrow. It's already evening when they arrived home, both quite tired of their long shopping day. They ate together the left overs of yesterday's party and decided to watch some movies together for the rest of the night.

Jimin went to bed earlier than Yoongi, in their bedrooms were today's shopping bags. He grabs the brown bag, pulling out a certain soft blue blanket, it's softness making him smile, somehow sadly.

-

The next day him and Jimin went to the airport with Taehyung, Jungkook and Jin, to say their goodbye before the younger leaves for his one year stay in Australia. They felt sad and worried, but also were really happy for Jungkook. It has been his dream for a long while now, he wants to visit this beautiful country, to meet new people and make new experiences. More over he found an organization where he could work with people with disabilities, as a volunteer, making music with them but also just spending time with them. It's a huge opportunity for him and he is more than excited.

"It's time to say goodbye." Jungkook says, making their oldest friend pout before he gets pulled into a long hug of mom Jin. "I will miss you so much Kookie!" he complains, making crying sounds, "If you don't text us everyday I will kill you!" Jungkook chuckles at his Hyung's order. They started hugging him one after another, saying their goodbyes, wishing him the best for his stay. Even though they all will stay in contact, it still feels like someone will be missing, will be gone for a while. After all they all love each other like brothers, best friends, like family.

Jungkook left and Jimin and the others wanted to spend some time together, grabbing a coffee at the airport, to sit together and talk, mostly about Jin's upcoming wedding and Jimin's soon starting internship.

"I'm going to grab some fresh air." Yoongi says after a while, heading outside to smoke.

He lights the cigarette, taking a first drag. He isn't smoking as much as he did in the past, it's way better now, he just needs it then and now. Even today his mind is occupied by some certain thoughts. He grabs his phone, checking his instagram, before he looks up his last calls. The caller ID is from a foreign country, America for sure. So he's still there.

The thought of clicking on the last caller, to call back, is roaming through his head. Should he call? Just to know what's going on, why the sudden call. He is curious, he wants to know it.

His thumb is over the call button, when suddenly a familiar voice is making him flinch and stop him from doing what he was about to do.

"Hyung, let's go." Jimin says, smiling at his Hyung, the warm sunbeams touching his soft skin, making everything look warm and beautiful. At the sight of the younger smiling at him, Yoongi can feel his whole chest and heart being surrounded by love and warmth, looking at his wonderful lover. His heart feels warm and safe, a feeling he never wants to lose, a feeling only Jimin can give him. His stupid bright smile, his cute small eyes, the soft slightly chubby cheeks, the plump rosy lips. Everything about Jimin is truly beautiful, pure and lovely. Jimin's love is endless, but for sure not granted, it's pure, naive, passionate, true, unconditional. Yoongi never wants to live without this love, without Jimin.

Yoongi smiles back at his lover, grabbing his soft hands, "let's go, my love."

"