Episode 20

-Himenei-

"I'm assigning you a new captain today," Lady Tsunade said to my teammates.

"Please not Kenji...please not Kenji...please not Kenji," Karin chanted.

"Be quiet! Anyways...your new team captain is on their way."

"I wonder who it will be," Yuko said.

"What made you decide to finally give us a new captain," I asked.

"I'm sick of you three always sneaking off to do everyone's missions without being able to file a report. I can't give you credit unless the person who's mission you tag along in is willing to put you in their report."

"I'm here Lady Tsunade," a large male with red eyes said as he appeared before us.

"Who is that," the three of us squealed.

"Settle down girls...this is Natsu Yūhi...a special ops Jounin."

"I know I can't see most of your face...but you're still stunning," Karin grinned.

"Is he even alive? I'm literally touching him, but he doesn't move," Yuko said as she poked at his chest.

"He's attractive...Lady Tsunade where have you been hiding him," I gaped.

"Yuko, you're not in the right spot...it's right here," Karin said as she did something completely inappropriate.

Natsu let out a strangled cough, as Yuko shrieked.

Lady Tsunade remained speechless as I burst into a fit of laughter.

"Ma'am...please...do not touch me there," he said as he regained his composure.

"Ma'am...who am I? My mother? Besides, saying that like that only makes me wanna do it again," Karin smirked as she lifted her hand.

"Lady Tsunade!"

"Karin!"

"Fine...I won't do it again...while you're watching," Karin mumbled as she stepped away from Natsu.

"Anyways...he's your new captain, try to keep Karin from being a pest," Lady Tsunade said to me.

"Wait...your last name is Yūhi? You wouldn't happen to be related to-"

"Kurenai Yūhi. Yes...that is my older sister," he said.

"Oh...how old are you," I asked.

"I'm nineteen years old."

"Wow! You're even under twenty...," Karin cheered.

"How about you four take this conversation out of my office," Lady Tsunade sighed as she continued her paperwork.

"How about you take the time to get to know each of us personally," Yuko smiled.

"Very well...I will meet you all at different locations," he said as he disappeared from the office.