Episode 33

-Kagura-

"You're seriously aren't gonna just stand and watch over this," Kakashi asked me.

"Uh...obviously. For this to even have went as far as it did...there is is some tension that needs to be released..."

"YOU'RE NOT LEAVING!!!"

Karin came crashing down onto Yuko's blade, shattering it in two.

Yuko somersaulted into the air, avoiding the hit.

Karin dashed up towards her, baring her fist.

"Karin...that was one. I don't wanna have to so this," Yuko said as she swatted Karin's arm out of the way, kicking her into the ground.

Karin leapt from her place after than she landed, before weaving signs rapidly.

"Crushing Fang jutsu!"

She dashed towards Yuko, who was weaving hand signs as well.

"Soul Art: Soul Flare jutsu!"

She sent purple flames towards Karin, throwing her off course.

"That was two..."

"What are you counting," Karin snapped as she dashed up to Yuko, smacking her across the face.

Yuko's face remained turned to the side as a giant smile covered her face.

"And that...was three," she said as that familiar purple aura that always found a way out of her body.

She grabbed Karin's wrist, slinging her into the air.

"I warned you verbally three times Karin!"

She attacked Karin relentlessly, not stopping into they had fell onto the ground.

There was a large dust bowl, before Yuko gaming flipping out of the veil of dust.

"I didn't wanna have to release the seal on you Karin...but you left me no choice," Yuko said as she held the joint of her left arm.

Her legs were slightly crossed in front of one another.

Then green and white chakra began bursting everywhere through the smoke.

"YUUUUUUKOOOOO!!!!!"

Karin came dashing towards Yuko at astounding speed.

She was almost faster than Guy himself.

Yuko barely blocked the punch in time, using her chakra to increase her speed.

"Kakashi...before things get out of control, let's get them out of the leaf," I said to him.

"Kamui!"

We all were placed inside his Sharingan, before we reappeared at the waterfall where the first Hokage and Madara Uchiha were carved into the sides.

"What a mess! What happened here," I gasped.

"Naruto and Saskue happened..."

I sighed, turning back to face the fight in front of us.

Karin had managed to gain more control of her beast chakra in such a short amount of time.

It was impressive, but the vexing part is Yuko's ninjutsu capabilities.

There isn't a jutsu that Yuko doesn't know how to use.

Plus, she had a larger control of her chakra.

She's the most efficient ninja on the team.

Then there's Himenei.

She is always holding back for some reason.

It is highly unlikely that she will ever fight with her all, not in front of her friends.