Epidode 37

-Himenei-

"This is just the beginning of the end for you three," Rin said as she began to form balls of ice around her fists.

"Let's go," Karin said as she took off towards Ayanei.

I dodged Haruhi's fist, striking her lower abdomen.

She grabbed my arm, attempting to break my joint.

I flipped onto her, slamming my weight down at once.

She tumbled to the ground, letting go of me.

We began to exchange our usual amount of blows, before she swung at me with more chakra than usual.

I did a back handspring, followed by a backwards somersault to avoid the attack.

As I landed on the ground, Haruhi cane flying at me.

I blocked, but the force from her attack was enough to hurt me.

As I regained myself, Rin attempted to attack Haruhi.

Haruhi sent her flying with a ferocious kick.

I dashed towards her, but was cut off by Ayanei.

I parried her blade, knocking her back.

"Karin! Do it," I called.

"Running Style: Lightning Beast jutsu!"

Karin dashed towards Haruhi in a burst of lighting, rapidly striking her with a flurry of kicks.

Ayanei struck Karin in her back as I grabbed her, pulling her away.

"Gentle Fist!"

I struck her thirteen consecutive times in different areas of her body, knocking her into the air.

In a flash of blue ice, Misuka was sent flying into the air, Haruhi following behind.

"Alright let's test out the new attack pattern," I said as I activated my Byakugan once more.

I leapt into the air, attacking all three of them at once.

As I landed onto the ground, Karin charged at their falling bodies.

"Take this!!!"

She slammed her fist into Haruhi so hard, her chakra was sent through her to hit the other two.

"My turn! Ice Style: Erupting Hailstorm jutsu!"

Rin twirled around in the air, sending large shards of ice everywhere around the enemies.

She landed next to Karin and I, snapping her fingers.

As she did such, the ice collided with the other three girls with a large explosion.

"To bad that you didn't kill us, now it's our turn," Haruhi said as she grabbed Ayanei's arm, slinging her to the very top of the temple.

"Soul Art...."

"She gonna take us down with the whole building! We have to stop her," Karin said as she raced towards her.

Hyorin and I followed closely behind, dodging Misuka's cherry blossom blasts.

I flipped into a heel drop, attempting to hit Misuka.

"Himenei!"

"Right! Air Palm," I said as I used the force from my air palm to shoot Karin into the air.

As I watched Karin go into the air, Misuka attempted to attack me from behind.

I caught her arm, vaulting her over my shoulder.