Episode 21

-Himenei-

"I wonder where Yuko has run off to," I sighed as I walked alongside Natsu sensei.

"Perhaps it is for the best to remain unknown."

"Okay...can you just talk normal? I have Neji whenever I need to speak to an elder," I groaned as I glared up at my odd captain.

"I shall try...is this casual enough for you," he asked as his voice changed slightly.

"Much better...so why did you want to meet us all separately?"

"You three seem to have a bad habit of interrupting each other..."

"We do...? I never noticed," I said softly.

"Yes...and I just rather get to know you all on a more personal experience than anything else," he said.

"Wait...more personal as in like a date?"

"I'm too old for you to call it a date...let's say a meet and greet," he said nervously.

"I didn't think you had any type of emotion in you...now look at you, all nervous and stuff," I teased as I nudged his shoulder.

"Whatever...where do you want to go," he asked.

"Hmm...why don't we go to my favorite Dango place," I smiled as I ran ahead.

----

"So that's all there is to your past, huh?"

"Yep...and I'm still on the search...in my own way, at least," I laughed lightly as I took a sip of my water.

"Well, as your team captain...I guess I should want to help you on this mission...but..."

"But what," I asked.

"I don't want to," he chuckled.

"You are such a jerk," I smirked as I kicked his shin under the table.

"Don't be too upset, but it's the truth...I'll help you though," he sighed.

"Thanks, even though that makes you a hypocrite..."

"Aren't we all hypocritical in our own ways?"

"Possibly...but in what way would consider the worst of them all," I asked.

"That's a question with a million answers," he smirked.

"Not really...I think the worst one is to encourage the matter of wanting to meet people on a more personal level, then not even show up," I smirked.

"What are you getting at," he narrowed his eyes at me.

I smiled proudly as I formed the snake hand sign.

"Release!"

The Dango shop around me had dissipated, as the grassy forest came around.

"You can't fool me captain Natsu," I smirked as he leapt from atop one of the trees.

"I'm impressed, no one has ever figured it out that soon..."

"Well...I'm a Hyuga after all," I smiled.

"Touché...perhaps, I should tell you that this is a genjutsu as well," he smirked as he dispersed into a shower of red rose petals.

"Hmph...I should've known that it wouldn't be that easy," I sighed as I began trying to decode the genjutsu.

----

-Yuko-

"We...we can't be together anymore...I know you probably want to know why, but...but..."