Episode 11

"Were aren't being mischievous in the slightest," Kurenai smirked seductively.

I would have said something, but my heart was in my throat at the moment.

I couldn't believe that all of the things I've witnessed and experienced would slip my mind at the sight of something familiar.

"Aren't you gonna speak," Okami smiled to me.

"I-I...wh-what..."

"Is everything alright? You never have this much of a hard time speaking to me," he said as he stepped closer to me.

I was shocked by my own actions when I threw my arms around him.

"I've missed you so much," I smiled as tears of joy began pouring from my eyes.

"I've missed you too...where's your other traveling buddy? Yuko?"

"She told me about you training her..."

"What are you talking about," he smiled nervously as he attempted to pull away.

I tightened my grip as much as I could, attempting to prevent his escape.

"If you weren't the one that trained her, then it must have been dad," I sighed.

"Nope...the old ma's has a bad back now...he doesn't train students anymore," Okami chuckled.

"Then what's become of the dojo," I gasped.

"Nothing...mom teaches them now," he shrugged.

"I feel so bad for them, mom is an emotional wreck...how exactly did you break the news of me leaving to them? I'm sure it wasn't easy," I asked.

"All of this conversation can wait right? Because this is boring and annoying," Karin huffed.

"You're just as feisty as ever," my brother chuckled as he ran his hand over Karin's hair, making her growl and slap at his hand.

"Wait...you two know each other," I asked.

"I ran into her once...while on a mission," Okami smiled.

"On a mission...you're kidding?"

"Nope...it was with those two behind me," he smiled as he looked over his shoulder at Kurenai and Iruka.

"You were a ninja of the hidden leaf? How is that even possible?!"

"How old do you think I am Himenei," he asked curiously.

"I always thought you were a few years older than me...mom and dad never made it clear how old you were," I shrugged.

"I'm exactly twice your age. I'm the youngest of those two," he said as he looked back at a annoyed Kurenai and an amused Iruka.

"The most annoying too," Kurenai said as she slammed her fist into his head.

"I would say ouch, but I can't feel anything anymore..."

"Oh, shut up! We're leaving...come on Kiba," Kurenai huffed as she dragged Kiba along.

Karin followed after her, not that I cared.

"We have some serious talking to do as well..."

"What?! No! I don't wanna talk," Naruto whined as Iruka dragged him out of the shop as well.

"Is there anything I can do to help with this mess," I asked Ichiraku.

"No...your hands seem pretty full anyway...just go, thanks for the offer though," he smiled.

"Okay...thank you for the ramen," I smiled.

"Where are you off to," Okami asked me.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing," I smiled.