Episode 2

The girl in the picture is Yuko Furenjin

Pronunciation: (You-co) (Foo-ren-jean)

----

"I'm...adopted?"

My entire life has been a lie.

These weren't my real parents, they weren't my real family.

"You were only a mere infant when Okami found you," father said.

"Okay...wait, just hold on a second! I wanna know everything from the beginning until now," I said my voice full of frustration.

"I don't think you're ready," mother said hesitantly.

"I'm twelve years old...I'm sure I can handle knowing about my real past," I snapped.

"Alright...then I'll tell you," father intervened.

"Thank you...now how did this all happen,"I sighed.

"Right...excuse us," father nodded towards the door.

Okami and mother left the room hesitantly.

"Your mother, Tskumi Tenzou...was a kunoichi from the hidden rain. Your father, Hizashi Hyuga...was a very important man from the Hyuga clan. On a mission of some sort, your parents met on the battle field in combat. Your mother was the only one who was able to beat your father's taijutsu, and he was intrigued by that...they went from fighting to falling in love that same day, and he spent six months down here with your mother. She had gotten pregnant with you, and was heartbroken when she had heard about Hizashi's departure. While pregnant with you, she became depressed and wouldn't ever leave her home, and she attempted to kill herself when she found out that he had already had a child in the hidden leaf with him. Of course, she never did commit suicide...or else you wouldn't be here...yet after you were born, she left you here with us to find your father, but she never returned."

"Wow," was all I managed to say.

"That is your past, Himenei..."

"That's a lot to take in, but it is definitely much needed information," I said.

"I hope this doesn't make you think of us differently...we only wanted to tell you when you were ready," he said as he placed a hand on mine.

"I understand...but if you don't mind, I'd like to just go to my room. I'm kinda tired and in need of some alone time," I sighed.

"Oh...of course, but if you need anything...just let me know...ok?"

"I will," I said as I made my way upstairs.

----

I sighed as laid in my bed, playing with a kunai Okami gave me.

It was a normal kunai, but it had a diamond tied to a small string on the loop of it.

I had no idea what I was going to do at this point.

Lady Tsunade said to go to the hidden leaf, my father is in the hidden leaf with my unknown sibling.

I don't have what it takes to go that distance alone.

I can't even defend myself properly.

I need some type of guidance.

I'll pay the headmistress a visit...she'll know what to do.

Or she'll know what I need to do at least.

I turned over in my bed, pondering about life.

What exactly happened to my mother?

How could she just leave me, and never return?