Episode 3

The girl in the picture is Karin Akashi

Pronunciation: (Karen) (A-Ka-She)

----

"What the heck was that," the orange haired girl snapped as she stood up.

"Even if I could tell you...I still wouldn't, dummy," I spat.

"You two are being ridiculous! Stop fighting," Yuko said as she cut in between us.

"Why?! So you can say some sappy junk and make her wanna join us," I said annoyed.

"No, so we could figure out why you two have such a heated chemistry..."

"I don't like her! She thinks she's all that because she can use the Byakugan," the orange haired girl snapped.

"I do not! If anything I find it annoying that this is the only thing I'm good at...I can't fight, or use ninjutsu," I sighed.

"See? Now why don't we put an end to this fighting, and you come with us...," Yuko smiled as she grabbed the girl's hand.

"No way! Why should I?!"

"Well, for starters...your little group is in no condition to take care of you, and plus you're a kid like us...it's pretty obvious," I smirked.

"I don't like you..."

"I wasn't put on this earth for you to like me, so get over it and come with us," I smiled.

"Himenei! Stop being so abrasive," Yuko shushed me.

"Yuko, she's not even close to a friend and you're defending her," I snapped.

"Not to you, Himenei...," the girl smiled.

"Any who...I'm Yuko Furenjin, what's your name?"

"Karin Akashi, of the Akashi beast clan..."

"If you're from a clan, then why are you here? I mean...why did you run away," I asked.

"I didn't run away...I was abandoned," she said lowly.

"I'm sorry to hear that," Yuko said as she placed a hand on Karin's shoulder.

"It's fine," she smiled.

"So you never met your parents," I asked.

"I did...they died on a mission when I was six...they were the strongest of our clan. They invested this beast seal," she said as she pointed to her forehead.

"It's the beast seal...you seal a contract beast inside, and you have different levels to it...this is cub level. I can't use any of my beast art since I haven't channeled it yet. This seal was the reason my clan left me. They didn't understand it, and feared that it would lead to their destruction...so they moved away, leaving me behind."

"That's so cruel, and uncalled for," Yuko said.

"I can kinda relate...in a way," I said.

"How, can you relate," Karin spat.

"My mother abandoned me to find my father, who was from the Hyuga clan...he left before I was born, and my mother never returned. So I grew up in a fake family."

"At least you had some sort of parents," she said.

"You're right...but when you think about like I have, it's like being alone...no one has a clue about your real family or key parts of your past."

"I can understand that much...," she sighed.

"Alright! Time to get positive again," Yuko said as she clasped her hands together.