Episode 1

-Himenei-

"Make sure you cut back on how much chakra you infuse into your ninjutsu...it isn't about how much chakra you use, it's about how well you use the chakra you have," I smiled to the younger boy as I filled in his discharge papers.

"I'm impressed Himenei...you've become our second best medical nin in the entire hospital...only to be bested by Sakura," Lady Shizune smiled as she placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you...it took me a long time to reach this point. It was all worth it in the end."

"I was a bit disappointed to find out that you were a better healer," Ino sighed.

"Really? You seem to have taken it quite well actually...where is Sakura, anyways," I asked.

"Probably running another errand for Lady Tsunade," Lady Shizune sighed.

"That sounds about right," I smiled as I exited the room, heading for the door.

"Where are you headed," Saito, a fellow medical nin asked.

"My older brother wanted to see where my skills were at so far...you know, a test of strength," I smiled.

"Good luck," he gulped.

"Thanks..."

As I made my way to the Hyuga clan home, I was caught off guard by a large dog pouncing on me.

"Akamaru?! Cut it out," I laughed as he licked away at my face.

"That's enough Akamaru," Kiba said as he pulled his large dog off of me.

"Hi Kiba," I smiled as he helped me up from the ground.

"What's up? You're still gonna go spar with your brother?"

"Yep. He said it was essential to spar with him...since I'm the only Hyuga from the cousin branch to ever train under the clan elder," I smiled sheepishly as I clasped my hands together.

"That sounds like a pretty big deal...but it also sounds like he has no intention on holding back."

"He never does," I sighed.

"Well...I guess I could come watch, since I'm not doing anything," Kiba said as he looked away from my gaze.

"That doesn't sound too bad...so if you'd like to tag along, be my guest," I smiled as I grabbed his hand, pulling him along.

Akamaru barked loudly as he followed behind us.

"Hey! Where are you two headed," Rock Lee asked as he ran over to us.

I flinched slightly at his presence, since he's always giving off such a large chakra pressure.

"I'm going to go take my final sparring test with Neji..."

"I shall tag along!"

"Um...okay...sure," I smiled.

By the time I made it to the training field, I had about fifteen people with me.

"Neji...I made it," I smiled nervously.

"As did the rest of the village," he said sternly as he looked past me.

"Sorry...I couldn't say no to them."

"It's fine. Shall we begin?"

"Right now?! Shouldn't we get situated first?"

"Come on and fight! I don't have all day," Konohamaru snapped as he pushed through the older people.

"Even...him," Neji said as he raised an eyebrow.