Episode 16

-Kakashi-

Naruto, Saskue, Sakura, and I watched as Zabuza slashed through the countless amounts of mafia members.

"We shouldn't let him do it alone," Naruto growled.

"Wait Naruto! We have to let him do this...besides, you're in no condition to fight anymore," I said as I held him back.

"Ahh! I can't watch this," he said as he clenched his eyes shut.

"Wait...Kakashi sensei, Zabuza is being overpowered," Sakura called to me.

I brought my attention back to Zabuza, who was no longer fighting.

"Now that he's out of the way...how about you three do us a favor," the mafia leader said as he sent his remaining henchmen towards us.

I stepped in front of the three, getting ready to defend them as best I could.

"Try again," Kagura said as she came down with a crash onto one of them.

"White chakra clash!"

A burst of white chakra came flying through the center.

"Soul Edge jutsu!"

"Beast Fang jutsu!"

Purple and orange blurs flashed through the remaining henchmen, silencing the battle field.

"K-Kagura?"

"Hello...Kakashi," Kagura spat venomously.

"What are you doing here," Sakura asked Himenei.

"We were on an escort mission...we didn't realize that it was a discreet joint mission," the purple haired girl answered.

I believe her name was Yuko.

"So who were you escorting," I asked.

"My father...well, my foster father," Himenei said lowly.

A man who seemed oddly familiar was walking up to us.

"Isn't that...Kain Kaizen?!"

"In the flesh," he said.

"It's an honor to meet you sir," Sakura bowed.

"Please...call me Kain," he said.

"What's so special about him anyways..."

"Quiet you," Sakura said as she punched Naruto in the arm.

"Kain Kaizen, is the second most lethal taijutsu user in the entire land of fire. His techniques have had such a large impact on the shinobi world, that we use his techniques to teach the students of the shinobi academy," I explained.

"Well the techniques are quite deluded from their original form...I wouldn't want all of my family secrets being released," he smirked.

"Kakashi sensei! Saskue is collapsed again," Sakura gasped.

"Let's get them some help," I said as I lifted him up.

----

-Himenei-

"What's going on between Kakashi sensei and Kagura sensei," I asked Sakura as we sat on the patio.

"I haven't the slightest idea...maybe they have a rivalry of some sort...have you asked Kagura sensei," Sakura shrugged.

"No! Have you ever tried talking to Kagura sensei about anything? She's more of an emotional wreck than Karin," I said frantically.

"I wish we had her as a sensei...Kakashi sensei isn't the most open about anything," she sighed.