Episode 34

-Himenei-

"Keep defending everyone," Lord Hiashi commanded as we deflected the projectiles.

The ten tails raised it's hand, preparing to slam down into us.

"Everyone, together now! Eight Trigrams: Air Palm!"

We all sent a large repelling force towards the beast's hand, keeping it away from us.

As it moved it's hand away, more projectiles came raining down onto us.

They were too close to use the air palm, so I used the rotation.

"Neji!!!!"

As I stopped, I took sight of Rin standing in front of Neji.

"You're an idiot, you know that?!"

We all watched as Rin created a large wall of ice, defending them all from the attack.

"Hyorin..."

"You have a little sister that cares about you! You're the genius of your clan! You literally have a beautiful young woman that cares about you deeply! Yet you almost threw your life away for what?! Hinata was doing what she felt was right in her heart, you simply looked at things as a job! If you if throw your life on the line like that again, I will encase your internal organs in ice!"

"Hold up...did Rin just confess her feelings about Neji...to Neji," Karin asked, still baffled by all of this.

"Hyorin..."

We all stopped to look at the one yelp that came out of nowhere.

"Hinata!!!"

Naruto held Hinata's limp body in his arms, tears streaming down his face.

"How ridiculously immature of me," Madara cackled as he stared down at us.

"You bastard," Lord Hiashi said angrily as he leapt up towards him.

"My lord! No," I said as I grabbed his arm.

He stared back at me with hurt in his eyes.

I felt so much sorrow for him, that I could find words to speak.

Before I knew it, I was hugging him as tightly as I could.

"This is my fault...I should've pay attention to her," I cried.

I began to feel all sorts of guilt for being as close as I am to Naruto.

She never even got so much as a word to him, but I was like the sister he never had.

I could never forgive myself for my misconduct.

"No...this is a war, and like your friend said...people do what they feel is right in their hearts when under these circumstances. Do not carry that burden alone. You've done no wrong," Lord Hiashi said as he wiped my tears.

"Alright...then let Hyuga clan finish this together."

----

-Yuko-

"I see a positive outcome," I said to captain Natsu as we leapt back into action against the ten tails.

"Do you? So your seer abilities have awakened?"

"They've always been awakened...this is just my feelings without the use of my seer abilities," I said.

"That's good to hear," he smiled as we attacked the two men on top of the ten tails.

Suddenly, natural disasters began to erupt all over the battlefield.

"Look out," captain Natsu said as he threw a chain towards me.