Episode 30

-Yuko-

"What happened exactly," Gaara asked as I carried him on my shoulder towards the meeting room.

"I had to fight Saskue on my own...since everyone else was beaten senseless."

"Not all senseless," Kankuro remarked.

"Senseless enough to be rendered unconscious."

"Who's side are you on?! It seems like I'm being attacked again," he snapped at Temari.

"Thank you...for doing your job," Gaara mumbled.

"You're welcome...but like you said, it's a job...something I did for payment. I was not about to let Saskue and his drama intervene with my money," I sighed.

"I can walk...you seem really worn out," he said.

"I fought Saskue Uchiha. This is expected," I smiled.

Saskue and Naruto were in their own league, and Sakura was not too far behind.

Team seven is going to be a legend, and I intend on living to see such an accomplishment.

"Is that an Akatsuki?!"

We all glanced into the room, where an unfamiliar Akatsuki member stood.

"Take Gaara," I said as I dashed towards the room.

As I sent a purple flare into the room, he disappeared into thin air.

"I missed," I said angrily.

"So he's declaring war upon us," the Mizukage smirked.

"This is going to be a serious problem..."

"We have to form an alliance! This is something far greater than that of a simple nation can handle alone," Lord Tsuchikage said as he stood up.

"Right! As of now, Ay...you will lead the shinobi alliance," Gaara said as he limped into the room.

"Why should I..."

"Well...you're the most level headed thinker of them all in my opinion," I answered truthfully.

"Right! Then I'll personally go see Lady Hokage!"

----

-Himenei-

"We're being followed by four other ninja," I said as we leapt through the trees.

We landed onto the ground, awaiting an attack of some kind.

Instead, Sakura, Sai, Lee, and Kiba appeared.

"Naruto," Sakura said as she raced towards him.

"Sakura what are you doing here," he asked.

"Naruto...come home. You don't have to look for Saskue anymore...I don't want you to keep your promise to me anymore...because...because...I love you," she smiled as tears began to pour from her eyes.

I felt a slight tinge of confusion, and a slight bit of anger.

"Himenei..."

Kiba walked over to me, slightly avoiding my gaze.

"Hi Kiba..."

"It's been a while," he said as he placed his hand behind the back of his head.

"I-"

"Himenei. We're leaving," Naruto said as he began to walk off with Kakashi and Yamato.

Sakura stood there, looking a bit distraught.

Something is up, and I don't like this at all.

"C-coming! I have to go," I said to Kiba as I raced after Naruto and the others.