Episode 17

-Yuko-

"Wow...that's my clan's original anthem," I smiled brightly as Himenei and Kiba continued to kiss.

"Neji! Stop!"

Tenten was pulling on Neji's arm, trying to stop him from going onstage.

"Remove your hand from me immediately...."

"Is he trying to interrupt them," Ino said angrily as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Step aside women..."

"No...you're just going to ruin the moment," Karin scolded.

"It doesn't matter!"

"Yes it does," I snapped.

Everyone looked at me as if I had said a bad word.

"If you truly care about your sister...you will let her have this one other moment of happiness. She'll have more to reconcile with other than you," I explained.

"Hmph...fine," he said as he glanced over towards Himenei and Kiba, who were heading our way now.

"Neji...I-"

"Listen to me...and listen well...heed my words when I say that if you ever hurt her in anyway whatsoever. I will be the one who personally makes you atone for your sins," Neji growled as he closed in on Kiba.

Kiba swallowed loudly, clearly afraid.

"I-I promise...I would never do such a thing," Kiba stuttered.

"Good...now can we go home," Neji asked Himenei.

"There's one problem with that," Ino smiled as she flipped through her clipboard.

"What now," Karin groaned.

"There's a three way tie...between Himenei, Karin, and Hyorin," she said.

"What?!"

"The people like you three equally," I smiled.

"That's not a good thing," Karin and Rin said in unison.

Himenei just stood there, as if she didn't even care anymore.

"Himenei this is a big accomplishment," Kiba smiled, nudging her shoulder.

"It is...but what exactly can we do to get this tie broken," she sighed.

"I thought you'd never ask," Ino shrieked loudly as smoke filled the room.

----

-Himenei-

"What's this madness!?!"

I shrieked loudly as I trued to cover myself with my hands.

"The modeling portion of the contest," Yuko smiled.

"Why would you do this to me," Karin cried.