Episode 36

-Yuko-

"What the hell are you two doing here," Karin snapped at Ayanei and Misuka as they stood before us.

"We were looking for a young sacrifice...preferably one under the age of five," Misuka smirked as she stared at Kenji.

"You're not gonna lay a finger on my niece as long as I'm alive!"

"Really? Let's test that theory," Misuka said as she vanished in a burst of cherry blossoms.

"Let's go! There's no time to waste," Karin said to Kenji as they took off.

"You stay with your team, I'll handle the other one," he said as he raced off into the distance.

"We have a surprise for you all in the mountains. It would be lovely if you could come," Ayanei said as she ran off.

"Follow her," Himenei said as she took off.

We ran after her full speed, yet her distance continued to grow.

"Why is she getting further away from me of all people," Karin said as she went even after than the rest of us.

She made it up to her, but as she prepared to snatch her Ayanei had vanished.

"Seriously? How could I have missed," Karin huffed.

"This isn't good...they've got someone leading them, and their plans have yet to be fully explained," Himenei said as she skidded to a stop.

"That's true...and they haven't released the truth about my brother either," Hyorin said.

"Then here's the plan...we go to the mountains where my mother resides, and get her assistance," I said.

"Won't she be affected by the Infinite Tsukiyomi?"

"The Furenjin clan is unaffected by all visual jutsu...and any jutsu casted through visual prowess."

"I see...then let's go there," Karin said.

"You guys go ahead...I'm gonna look for that Misuka girl. I get the feeling that she's behind as well," Hyorin said as she watched us race off.

"Alright! Be careful," Himenei said.

"I will..."

----

-Rin-

I raced through the destroyed temple, searching for any trace of my brother.

Before that woman, he always came to this temple to collect his thoughts.

I leapt across large gaps, trying search at the same time.

This temple wasn't as trashed back then, even though it is now.

I could suddenly feel the presence of other people, but I couldn't pinpoint their location.

As I returned to the exit of destroyed temple, Misuka and Ayanei came landing in front of me.

"So you two were the ones following me," I glared.

"Yeah...our objective is to pick you all off one by one," Ayanei said as she casted a large spear like weapon.

"Hmph...that won't happen. Especially since you still have my brother," I seethed.

"Speaking of which, he's an amazing lover...not that I needed to tell you that, since you already looked like you knew," Misuka said ad she pilled out a small blade.

"Even with all those cherry blossoms, your stench was still loud enough for my normal sense of smell to detect you. It's called a bath sweetie, if you take one of those you won't need so many floral perfumes," I said as my hands began to emit a fine mist.