Bonus Episode

AN: THIS EPISODE IS NOT CANON TO THE TIMELINE

-Rin-

I sighed as I dragged myself from my bed, walking into my bathhouse.

It's been about four months since the war and Neji still hasn't said anything about my feelings for him.

I don't actually understand why he doesn't wanna address the situation.

I have NEVER been rejected, but if it were Neji who did it, I wouldn't even be as upset about it.

I confessed all of that to him, and yet we hardly ever speak.

When we do speak, he doesn't run away from me like he usually does.

He is way more willing to actually have a conversation, unless I start being my usual Hyorin like self.

As I finished getting my life together in this mirror, there was a knock on my door.

I walked to the door, waiting for another knock.

"Come in," I said to the group of people who were at my door.

Choji, Ino, Shino, Kiba, and Tenten were all entering staring at me with a large smile on their faces.

"What?! Wait! Shino and Choji sit there," I said as I pointed to the couches that was covered in plastic.

"Why?"

"This is not going to be a problem is it? Because I really don't want any food crumbs or insects in my house."

"Right...this place does oddly stay spotless," Tenten thought aloud.

"Not oddly, I clean this house once a week...I will not have an extra day to my list when I don't like manual labor as it is. Spill anything and I'll turn you into a new ice sculpture for decoration, that goes for all of you," I seethed.

"Yes ma'am!"

"Anyways, let's talk about you and Neji...what's happening so far," Ino asked as she stood up, grabbing the large board from behind the couch.

"Nothing! That's the problem," I pouted as she motioned for Choji to come and hold the board.

"So here's the plan...we have to ensure hat Neji and Hyorin end up alone together as much as possible! Everyone will cover the different sections of the leaf village," Ino said firmly as she stared at everyone.

"Wait...so I have to move around," Choji asked abruptly.

"What'd you think this was?!?!"

"I just thought that this was a little get together with food," Choji said as he stared in shock.

"Choji...the door," I sighed as I placed my hand against my forehead.

"What about it?"

"Ugh! Never mind that," Ino groaned, returning back to the plan.

"So at all costs, everyone must ensure that Neji and Hyorin end up alone together...at least for five minutes minimum to get the conversation started," Ino said as she tossed the board back to it's original location.

"Why are we doing this again," Kiba asked as he started blankly at Ino.

"Oh...did you have something better to do," I smiled sarcastically.

"No I-"

"Oh okay, because for a moment there it sounded like you had other plans," I smirked.

"Yikes," Ino giggled as Kiba sunk back into his seat.