Episode 38

-Himenei-

"Himenei....are you awake? Helloooo loser?"

"Mmm...what? Why is it so dark in here," I asked aloud as I opened my eyes.

"I don't know...this is your head after all...can you brighten up or something," the voice I now recognized asked.

"You...why are you in my head?! Get out," I snapped as the room brightened, revealing a smug Saskue.

"You're lucky my chakra was exposed to you enough to actually check in on you," he sneered.

"Shut up! Go away! How do I get out of here," I said as I shoved past him.

"Will you chill out," he snapped as he grabbed my wrist, snatching me back.

"Let go of me! Where is Sakura?! Why couldn't she have been the last chakra I was exposed to," I huffed as I struck his wrist with the Gentle Fist.

He hissed as he let go of me, staring at me intensely.

"What's the matter? Mister hatred and darkness can't handle a little physical contact?"

"Don't test me, Himenei..."

He growled lowly as he continued to stand in silence.

After more of his useless stares, I began to grow impatient.

"Saskue...what do you want?"

"Just...just be careful," he said as he placed a hand onto my shoulder.

"I'm sorry...? What did you say," I said as I stared at him.

"Shut up, loser...and beat that chick already," he said as he held his fist out to me.

I smirked as I pressed my fist against his, gaining a refreshed feeling.

"I'll do my best!"

The room went black again, and I opened my eyes to a large castle of some sort.

"Welcome," Haruhi said as she pulled her gloves down tightly against her fist.

"What is this place?!"

"This is where your mom received her powers...the forgotten temple of souls," she said as she walked towards me from the opposite side of the temple.

"My mother...? So you'd do know something after all...I'm gonna beat the truth out of you," I said as I sprinted towards her.

She did the same, skidding to a stop as we met.

We drew our hands back in synch, colliding with each other's face.

I infused the fire nature of my chakra into my Gentle Fist, causing a small explosion.

We went flying in opposite directions, I landed in my feet as she crashed into the wall.

"This chakra that Saskue gave me...it works pretty good. I still don't like him though."

"What are you talking about," she asked as she slammed her fist into my stomach, followed by a kick to my temple.

I fell over, leaping back up immediately.

"None of your business, wench!"

I slammed my palm into her stomach, then kicked her in the jaw.

She flipped backwards several feet, regaining herself.

"This is it...I'm going to kill you for real this time Haruhi. I've had enough of your ignorance," I said as I walked towards her.

The flames began to surround the castle room, as the building fell apart.