Episode 5

"So she has no basic knowledge of being a ninja, and you want me to allow her to join the academy with Hinata and Neji? Plus her two friends," a lady with black framed glasses said to Lord Hiashi.

"Yes, and I'm willing to prove that all three of them are capable," Lord Hiashi said sternly.

"How exactly are you going to prove this?"

"They will demonstrate all the requirements to be a ninja...even the final test, shadow clones. If they succeed, then you will pass them on to Genin level...if not, I will place them in the academy as students."

Why was he putting so much faith in me, Yuko, and Karin?

"Lord Hiashi...I don't think this is a good idea," I said lowly.

"I'm sure Neji has been teaching you everything you need to know."

"What about Karin and Yuko," I asked.

"Karin is already in her highest capability...and as for Yuko, she can learn with you if you'd like," he said down to me.

"That would be fantastic! I- wait...," I frowned.

I can't train with her, she doesn't wanna talk to me.

I don't know what I did, but her and Karin were clearly hurt by it.

"Is that your final wishes," the lady asked Lord Hiashi.

"Yes...when will they be able to test their abilities?"

"They have a maximum of three weeks to train...so be prepared."

"Right...thank you for your condolences," Lord Hiashi said as he stood up.

I followed his actions, walking behind him as he exited the door.

----

"So what are we being called here for," Karin said as she and Yuko entered the open training field.

"You're going to be training your chakara here with Neji and I," Lady Hinata said quietly.

"I will be teaching you passive chakara techniques, and she will be teaching you to release your chakara in the required ways possible to do ninjutsu," Neji said.

"Right...but why is it us three," Yuko asked.

"Because if we can master all the stuff they teach us...then we will graduate with them this year," I said.

"Oh...okay," Yuko said distantly.

"Any who, so what's first," Karin said eagerly.

"Tree climbing, then water walking, and then ninjutsu," Neji said.

"Right, so here are three trees,"Lady Hinata said lowly.

"Focus your chakara flow into your feet, and place your feet on the tree," Neji said.

"This should be easy for you two since you both can perform ninjutsu," I smiled to Karin and Yuko.

Karin leaped onto the tree, flying straight through it.

"That was entirely too much chakara," Neji said.

"Try slowing your flow down some...you have an extremely heavy flow," Hinata said sweetly.

"My turn," Yuko said.

She placed one foot on the on the tree, and then the other.

"I did it," she cheered as she walked up and down the tree.

"Now you go," Neji said as he pushed me forward.

"Alright! Stop shoving," I said.

I took in a deep breath, concentrating on my own flow.