Episode 32

-Himenei-

"Let's get started," I said as I leapt off of the giant owl.

"Himenei! What are you doing," Yuko called after me.

In several rapid somersaults, I landed onto the ground.

As I stared out into the field, there were a bunch of the White Zetsus that were attacking other shinobi.

"Are you stupid?! Look out," a male shinobi said as he ran towards me, shoving me down.

He was stabbed by a Zetsu, falling to the ground.

"What is wrong with you?!"

I leapt up, striking the Zetsu several times in it's chest.

"You need to avoid being the hero," I scolded him.

"So you'd rather die?"

"I won't die," I said as I healed him.

"Behind you!"

As I vaulted my leg backwards, a purple hammer came slamming down onto the Zetsu I sent flying.

"You could've waited," Rin said as she landed next to me.

"I didn't want too," I shrugged.

"Well we have to find our teams anyways," Yuko said as she raced off.

"We a have our destinations...so you'll just be on the field with Karin and Kenji," I said to Hyorin as I raced towards the healing corps.

"Himenei! You've made it," Lady Shizune said as she stood at the entrance of the healing tent.

"Yes...where is Sakura? I thought she was supposed to be my captain..."

"She's caught up in something right now...so she can't really help us," she said as she held the tent open for me.

As I stepped foot inside, I felt a familiar chakra.

"Father!"

I turned around, running straight towards the source.

"You sensed him too," Neji asked as he races alongside me.

"Yes...and I don't think he's playing for the right team."

Once Neji and I located the source of the Byakugan, we took notice of the brothers fighting.

Lord Hiashi and father were engaged in combat.

"Brother...this battle is inevitable. Whether or not you hold back has no meaning, for I cannot control how much I hold back," father said as he dashed towards Lord Hiashi.

"Then let us carry the burden that comes with your defeat!"

Neji, who had left my side, was already attacking him.

"Neji!?!"

I felt conflicted, I didn't want to attack the man who I called father.

I have no choice since this is a war!

Either we defeat all who stand in the way of victory, or we die coveting what we could not obtain!

I leapt into the air, slamming my palm down onto him with an excessive amount of force.

"Himenei....so it was not a dream after all," he smiled.

"No...it was not. Now, as one of your children...I shall send you back to your afterlife!"

----

-Karin-

"This is getting boring," I said as I slammed my fist into another Zetsu, sending it straight through the oncoming crowd.