Episode 13

-Karin-

"Naruto...?"

He down at me in his arms, with a large grin on his face.

"It looks like we're even now...you saved me and I saved you," he smiled.

"How did you know it was me?"

"I don't know...I just felt it somewhere inside, ya know," he said lightly.

Rin cleared her throat, stepping over towards Naruto and I.

"Excuse me...but this one wouldn't happen to be your boyfriend too would he," she asked.

"Hit her in the mouth!!! Use my chakra and knock her head off!"

"Shut up!!! You both always have something to say," I snapped at Tai'Shao and Rin.

"I was just asking, because this one is cute too...you boys from the hidden leaf are something," Rin giggled.

"No...what she was asking for is a one way ticket to hell...hit that insolent wench!!!!"

"I will come in there and mess you up if you don't cut it out! As for you, Naruto is my-"

"Boyfriend," he interrupted.

"What?! Naruto?? What the hell?"

"What we're friends and I'm a boy right," he stated plainly.

There were several loud crashes around Naruto and I.

When I turned around, I saw everyone on the ground with annoyed expressions on their faces.

All but Neji was apart of the mix.

I began to speak, but stopped myself once he glanced at me.

"Hey...three people are missing from us," Tenten pointed out.

"Himenei, Sakura and the old lady," Rin said.

"Lady Chiyo," I corrected.

"Whatever..."

"Anyways, where's Gaara's body? We have to bring him to Sakura to be checked," Kakashi said as he lifted Gaara onto his shoulders.

"Let's go."

----

-Himenei-

"Just a little further...hang on Lady Chiyo," I said as I helped her and Sakura up the large hill.

"You were a great help...thank you," Lady Chiyo smiled to me.

"It was no problem...I'm just here to help you two...Sakura how are you holding up," I asked.

"I'm alright...the poison has left my system mostly, but I- isn't that Kakashi sensei and Naruto," she said.

"Yes...and they're carrying Gaara," I said.

I sat Lady Chiyo against a boulder as Sakura and walked over to them.

"I suppose that we should check on him," Sakura said as she removed her gloves.

"No...we need to get Lady Chiyo some medical attention," I said.

"True...let's just make way for the village," Yuko said as she and Karin landed next to me.