Naruto Shippuden: Special Episode

-Himenei-

"Neji...."

I continued to whine as I tossed and turned in my bedding.

"Himenei...you're a medical ninja, you of all people should know that getting your chakra pathway cleansed is going to hurt," he scolded.

"I know, it just hurts so much," I said as I laid back flat onto the ground.

"I've brought soup..."

I glanced up towards lady Hinata, who was standing above me with a small bowl.

"What is soup going to do," I clipped.

"If you're...famished...it won't be good for your body," she stammered.

"Lady Hinata! That must be hot," Neji said as he took the bowl from her hands.

I struggles to sit up, reaching for the bowl.

"What are you doing?! You'll be in a incredible amount of pain if you keep thus up," Neji said as he placed a hand on my chest, pushing me back down lightly.

"I need to eat though."

"I will feed you," he said as he grabbed the bowl.

"No, I can do it myself...I don't wanna be too much of a burden," I said as I prepared to sit up again.

"Himenei...Lay back down... Now," he said through gritted teeth.

I complied, laying back down onto my bedding.

"I told you I would take care of you until you got better, now let me fulfill my duty as your elder brother."

"Okay...it's not like I have much of a choice right now anyways," I sighed.

"Precisely," he smirked as he grabbed the spoon for my soup.

----

-Hyorin-

"So...how about we do an elegant ball this time," Ino asked me as I sipped from my cup of water.

"Um...that'd be pretty sappy and cliché don't you think?"

"Yeah...but it would be fun for you and your date. Besides, who knows what'll happen if you actually get a date to it," she pressed.

"Getting a date isn't a problem for me. I'm just concerned for those who would be alone," I said nonchalantly.

"Concern...? Where is Rin? You certainly aren't her," Ino said, shocked.

"People change...besides, now that the village is rebuilt...I kinda wanna rebuild my own character."

"I can understand that...so what should we do? We can't just waste all of this free time," she said as she sat down next to me.

"We'll do the ball...let's call it the Grand Shinobi Ball."

----

-Karin-

"I love the fact that you're all over me like this," Kenji chuckled as he continued to carry me with his free arm.

My legs and arms remained wrapped around him as his other arm opened the front door.

"Kenji...you just don't get it," I sighed.

I hate the fact that he doesn't remember how he died, or that he even died for that matter.

"I don't...but I don't care, I'm here now and that's all that matters," he said as he placed a light peck on my cheek.

"I'm gonna be sick."

"Tai'Shao can it! You're just mad because you're lonely," I snapped.