Episode 23

-Himenei-

"Himenei...Himenei...wake up," Neji said as he shook me lightly.

"I'm up...I'm up...just give me five more minutes," I whined.

"Unacceptable! You are getting too old for me to have to come and wake you every time you decide to sleep in," he said as he snatched my cover off of me.

"Neji! It's cold," I shrieked as I snapped my eyes open.

"I don't care," he said as he glared at me, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Ugh...fine! I'm up...I told you I would have a hard time sleeping last night," I hissed as the sun beamed into my eyes.

"You left my door open...?"

"Yes...this room is pitch black," he said sternly.

"Okay...well, I need to change so if you don't mind," I said as I pushed him out of the room.

"It isn't like I haven't seen you before," he said as he stood at my door.

"You haven't...I may have seen you on several unintentional occasions, but not once was it a mutual thing."

"Hmph...you keep believing that,"he chuckled.

In an instant, I slung my door open.

"What's that supposed to mean," I snapped.

"What is what supposed to mean?"

"That previous statement...why should I keep believing what you said?!"

"It matters not, baby sister," he smirked.

"Neji! You are so childish!"

"How so?"

"It matters not...elder brother," I smirked as I began to walk away.

"Real mature...Himenei..."

"I know right?! Maybe you should come to me for advice more often," I laughed as he followed behind.

----

-Yuko-

"So Karin left you here alone with us to go on a date with Natsu," Rin smirked at Kenji as we sat in the playground swings.

"Rin stop being so messy," I shushed.

"It's not even that big of a deal...I trust Karin. Besides, I doubt he'll go a minute without getting punched in his stomach by her..."

"True," Rin and I said in unison.

We burst into a fit of laughter as we continued to swing.

"Excuse me," a little boy said as he tapped Rin on her shoulder.

"What is that?!"

Before I could blink, Rin was holding onto the branch of a nearby tree.

"What the heck are you doing," Kenji asked.

"That thing that touched me! What is it," she asked as if the little boy was a forgotten spirit.

"That is a child," I said as I stood from the swing, walking over to the little boy.

"What's the matter little boy," I smiled.

"I was going to ask if any of you have seen my big sister," he asked.

"Oh...no, what does she look like," I asked.

"She looks like her," he said as he pointed to Rin.

"That's not my sibling..."