Episode 32

-Yuko-

"Who's there," Neji and Himenei asked in unison.

"What's going on," Karin asked as she punched Kenji in his chest, making him fall under the water.

"Himenei and Neji seem to have detected an intruder of some sort," I said.

"We can see you...there's no point in hiding," Himenei said as she leapt out of the water.

"I'm on vacation...I will not participate in this," Kagura sighed as she floated along the surface of the water.

"I'm a little unprepared...for I thought that he was the only Hyuga here," a boy with white hair and glasses said as he emerged from the shadows.

"Hey! That's that Kabuto dude! I fought him in the Chunnin exams," Kenji said as he emerged from the water.

"Kenji...I still would like a rematch," he said as he pushed his glasses up.

"Then how about now?!"

Kenji flew from the water, and crashed into the ground in front of Kabuto.

"Hey! I don't think so," Himenei said as she leapt out of the water.

"Himenei!"

"Neji...I've got it under control," she smiled.

"What exactly do you plan to do? You're way out of your league," Kabuto snickered.

"Don't get too cocky...Himenei isn't one to be taken lightly," Kenji smiled.

"I was the one who trained her after all," Neji said.

"I was just doing a little research for Lord Orochimaru," Kabuto sighed.

"You work for him?! What research are you doing," Karin snapped as she leapt out of the water, landing next Himenei.

"Are you two serious?! Still attempting to attack me?"

"If you lost to Naruto...then you're sure to lose to those two," Kagura said as she crossed her arms.

"That sounded a bit shady," Himenei said awkwardly.

"Chakra Dissection Blade!"

Kabuto ran towards Himenei and Karin full speed.

"I'm saving my chakra....so, you take the lead Karin!"

Karin sent a white burst of chakra to her hand as she ran towards Kabuto.

Himenei followed closely behind her, her Byakugan activated.

She grabbed his Chakra Dissection Blade, putting him in an arm lock.

"You knock off medical nin!"

Karin slammed her fist into his stomach, rocketing him into the distance.

"Team work," Himenei and Karin said as they gave each other a high five.

"So? How did I do Neji," Himenei smiled.

"There wasn't enough to evaluate your abilities," Neji said as he crossed his arms.

Himenei slumped her shoulders in disappointment.

"Anyways....back to the water play," Karin said as she jumped into the water.

-----

I sighed as I walked along the sides of the river.

Today was fun, but I'm sure Hinata was overwhelmed with all those children.

"Hello miss Kagezaki...is Hinata still here," I asked as I entered the Nursery home.