Episode 6

"Are you two students as well," Yuko asked as she held Karin back from Naruto.

"Yes...we are actually," Sakura said lightly.

"Oh, we are too," I smiled.

"Sakura, you said we would go get ramen before training," Naruto whined.

"Actually, I could use a bite to eat too," Karin said embarrassed.

"How exactly are we going to pay for you," Yuko scolded her.

"Actually...I can get you three a bowl of Ichiraku...I know the chef," Naruto grinned.

"Really?! That's awesome," Karin said excitedly.

"Since when have you known him that closely, Naruto," Sakura asked.

"I always have, he's been there...ya know," Naruto grinned as we all collected ourselves.

"So...ramen, or not," Karin said annoyed.

"He doesn't have to take you to get ramen, so be polite," Yuko said.

"Alright mother."

"Well, let's go," Naruto said as we all began walking.

"So, why exactly do you keep chasing me all over the leaf," Naruto asked Karin.

"Well, you see...there was a point in time when I was abandoned by my clan because of this seal, and it left me wondering how exactly to release it...and how to cope with being alone...I know I'm not alone anymore, but I noticed that even people look at me odd because of the beast I have inside of me."

"Wait...there's a beast in you? You're a Jinchuriki," Sakura asked, shocked.

"Not exactly, these kind of beasts are supposed to be different from the tailed beasts. These are beasts of divine elements. They are the vessels of all ninjutsu."

"So it's just a specific ninjutsu enhancement," Yuko asked.

"That and a bit more than that too," Karin sighed.

"I think it's best if we let this go...Karin is obviously getting frustrated," I said as I separated Karin from them all.

"Thanks," Karin smiled lightly.

"Well...I don't know how to help you release your beast, heck I can't even release my own- not that I want to...but, you're not alone," Naruto smiled.

"He's right," Yuko smiled to Karin.

"Yeah, you might have been alone before...but as of now, we're all friends...you won't be alone anymore, and neither will Naruto," Sakura smiled.

"Yeah, and not only do you have all of us...but you have Neji and Lady Hinata," I smiled.

"If I was weak, I would probably cry tears of joy...but I'm not so," Karin laughed.

We all joined her laughter as we walked into a place with an old man and a young girl.

"Hey Ichiraku! Can I get five bowls of beef ramen," Naruto blurted.

"Five? You aren't eating your usual amount," the man smiled.

"I will, but I want my friends to eat too," Naruto smiled.

"Alright, I'll go set the bowls," the girl said.

"We can just sit here, he'll bring our bowls out here," Sakura said.

"Right," I said as I sat.

I was at the seat on the far end, the wall to my right.

Yuko sat to my left.

Naruto sat to Yuko's left, and Karin to Naruto's left.

Sakura sat on the far opposite side, the wall to her left.