Episode 41

-Himenei-

"Where's Yuko?! Yuko?! She was with us earlier," Karin panicked as she searched around frantically.

"I hope that what I feared the most has not come," Lady Yuna said.

"What do you mean," I asked her.

"Yuko is the second coming of myself...this grants her the ability to change the string of fate with her own will...there is a possibility that someone from the otherworld has casted a barrier around that realm to prevent any seers from leaving," she explained as sadness began to spread across your face.

"What can we do to get her out of there," Karin asked.

"We can't go back...I don't have my abilities anymore due to sealing away Tskumi..."

"So Yuko is pretty much stuck down there forever," I cried.

"Will she be able to survive," Rin asked as she placed a hand onto my shoulder.

"She will...until her seer powers reach their full peak. She will die and become one of the souls down there," Lady Yuna said as she fell to her knees, sobbing hysterically.

We all began to cry uncontrollably as Yuko began to rush through our minds.

"Yuko's....gone...she's gone," I cried.

"Dammit! We can't do anything about it either," Karin sobbed as she slammed her fists into the ground.

----

-ONE MONTH LATER-

"Himenei...are you going to come out of your room today," Neji asked.

"No," I barely choked out.

I haven't left my room since the day of Yuko's disappearance.

Once everything was restored, I locked myself away, placing a barricade against my door.

I've laid in the same spot for several weeks, getting up only to clean myself and drink a glass of water.

To no avail, I regurgitate everything I consume.

I can't hold anything down, and I catch myself crying uncontrollably every now and then.

"Himenei...people have been worried about you. Including myself," Neji said from the other side of the door.

"Neji, please just g-"

I flinched hard as my door came flying past me, an enraged Naruto standing before me.

Neji watched from behind as Naruto stomped towards me.

"Naruto I-"

"Shut up," he said as he snatched me up from the ground, pulling me into his arms tightly.

I could no longer muster up the courage to say anything, as I was caught by my own tears.

"I know...I know...we're all here for you," he said as he stroked my back softly.

I began to sob even more, throwing my arms around his neck.

Neji turned away suddenly, not looking at us.

"Come back to us Himenei...we've missed you a lot ya know? I've missed you. Nothing really feels the same without you," he said softly.

"I-"

"Don't say anything other yes or no...better yet, just say that you'll come back," he said as he squeezed me even tighter.

"I...I will come back," I said lowly.