Episode 16

-Karin-

"She's what?!"

Himenei took off at the speed of lightning, leaving her clothes with Kiba.

"Karin..."

I glared at the white haired boy, infusing almost every drop of Tai'Shao's chakra with my own.

"I wanted to say I'm-"

I cut him off, slamming my fist into his stomach with an incompatible amount of force.

He let out a loud cackle as a few drops of saliva and blood dripped from his mouth.

He dropped to his knees, clutching his stomach tightly.

"We're even now," I sighed.

"Really?"

"Yeah..."

"Okay good...I didn't know how much longer I was gonna have to allow the pain to settle," he grinned as he sat up immediately, wiping his mouth.

"Come on, we have to get to the hospital," I said as I snatched him along.

----

-Yuko-

"Yuko...do something," Kakashi panicked as he paced back and forward.

"I-"

"Somebody get this runt out of me NOOOOOOWWWW!!!!"

The room rumbled slightly from Kagura sensei's voice.

"Yuko!"

"Calling my name is not going to help Kakashi-"

"She's losing it! Do something-"

"I'M NOT A DOCTOR YOU MORON!"

I stomped on his foot with an excessive amount of force, making him drop to the ground.

"Now...get up, be a man...and go call the doctor," I snapped as he looked at me in awe.

"That's my girl," Kagura sensei said as she panted heavily.

"Kagura sensei! I'm here," Himenei said as she entered the room.

"Good...please set me free from this pain," Kagura sensei said as she tore the blanket in half through her teeth.

"Alright...Yuko, go get me three buckets of lukewarm water."

"What did we miss," Karin asked asked as she and Kenji entered the room.

"Karin, you're just in time. Go get ne lots of towels," Himenei said sharply.

"Right!"

"Kenji...you go get the lukewarm water," she said as Karin raced out.

"I'm on it!"

"What can I do," Kakashi asked.

"Go ask Asuma sensei for two cigarettes..."

"Why do you need cigarettes?!"

"You need to chill...and Kagura sensei will definitely need one later," Himenei said.

I'm sure she was joking, but somehow Kakashi still believed that she was serious.

He raced out of the room, to go loom for Asuma I assumed.

"Yuko...I need you to help me out..."

"W-what can I do?!"

"You can help push the baby out!"

"Alright," I said as I hesitantly walked over to the bed.

"What do I do?"

"Apply pressure to the upper half of Kagura sensei's stomach, aiming the pressure towards me."