Episode 39

-Hyorin-

I began to emit even more of a fine mist than usual, freezing everything within reach.

My clothes became encased in ice as my eyes burned.

The Misuka clones warped away from me, giving me even more room to regain my composure

"What's happened to me...? What's happened to my voice for that matter," I gasped.

"We are one...we have infused with each other completely for now. You have little time to attack her with all of our combined strength. This form will last only for so long!"

I felt power coursing through me as I began to create millions of spheres of ice.

The spheres began to expand and change in shape as I infused more and more chakra into them.

"You won't be getting away from me," Misuka said as she dashed towards me.

Beasts made of ice began to attack her and all of the surrounding clones as they charged at me.

I flinched as a large staff came flying towards me.

I caught it on reflex, twirling it around rapidly as I deflected shuriken and kunai.

Several beasts were taken down by clones, as I controlled them.

This continued to happen several times before I was rendered down to three beasts.

"Time for us to join the offensive," my demon half said as we dashed into crowd.

We smashed our hands into several clones, freezing them instantly.

Spears of ice began to tear through their bodies, stabbing other clones.

I searched around for the original Misuka, but to no avail.

"We have began to run low on chakra...I could give out at any moment now," my other half said.

"No...we have to find the original first," I said as I began to cover even more ground than before.

All of my ice beasts were destroyed, and the demon chakra finally gave out.

I fell to my knees as the clones began to charge at me once again.

"Beast Wave jutsu!"

A large black wave came crashing in front of me, clearing out the enemies.

"I'm glad I made it in time," Kenji said as he helped me up from the ground.

"Kenji...what are you doing here? I thought you went back to check on your niece and your sister."

"I did...they're safe...now let's take care of all these ragdolls," he smiled as he lifted his large sword from the ground.