Episode 27

-Himenei-

"Himenei...stand back...I mean it, if you intervene I will attack you," Neji said coldly to me.

"O-okay..."

"Shall we dance," Haruhi smiled as she ran towards Neji and Rock Lee.

Rock Lee stopped her in her tracks, furiously kicking at her chest.

Neji was on the other side of her, attacking her furiously with his palms.

Her body was completely still as she allowed them to strike her.

"This is getting boring," she yawned as she grabbed Rock Lee by his foot.

"Let go!"

He used his free foot, striking her in the face.

She stumbled back, throwing him into the air.

I took a step forward, preparing to help.

"Himenei! What did I say?!"

I froze, remembering what Neji said.

I know he isn't joking, but I wanna help too.

I have no reason to be sitting here watching them struggle.

"Byakugan!"

I continued watching as Neji fought Haruhi.

Rock Lee attempted to join the fight from above, but was punched into the distance.

"You won't get anywhere with plain old taijutsu! You have to be a bit more creative," Haruhi said as she grabbed Neji by his throat, lifting him into the air.

I know he said to stay out of it, but seeing this made something in me snap.

There was no way she was gonna grab my brother like that without answering to me!

I pressed my palms into her chest, sending a large burst of chakra through her.

"You little-"

"Dashing Double Palm!"

I struck her core twice, making her drop Neji.

She stumbled back, falling to her knees.

"Neji! Are you alright," I asked as I helped him up.

"I'm fine...thank you..."

"Alright now that you got him back...go sit down. The older people were talking," Haruhi sighed.

"Shut your mouth," I snapped as I leapt into the air, crashing my palms onto her defending arms.

"Someone's gotten a lot braver than last time," she laughed as she grabbed my wrist.

"I recommend that you don't touch her," Neji said as he struck Haruhi in the back of her legs, making hey fall to her knees.

She attempted to throw me off into the distance, but Rock Lee had caught me.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"It is an honor to fight by you," he said as he looked ahead of us.

"What do you mean by that," I asked.

"Neji has never looked at anyone as a team player...when he fights he fights alone," Lee explained.

"I see...well Neji can be like that. You heard what he said to me earlier," I shrugged.

"Yes...but that was out of his need to protect you. He would never actually harm you."

"Oh, if only you knew," I chuckled as I ran back into the battle.