Episode 9

The woman in the picture is Kagura Akashi (Ka-Goo-Rah).

"Little brother?! You two are related," Iruka asked Kenji and Kagura.

"Yep, my sis is the second youngest Jounin to ever live," Kenji grinned proudly.

"Why am I just now hearing about you two living here," Karin snapped.

"That's what we've come to discuss," Kagura said plainly.

"Well actually, she did...I came to help someone display what they've learned," Kenji said.

"Right. We will wait then," Kagura said as she disappeared into thin air.

"That was...stressful," I sighed.

"How are you even stressed out a bout something that doesn't have anything to do with you," Karin hissed.

"You can't be serious right now Karin?! You're an annoying girl who always tries to pick a fight with me for no reason at all...you have terrible social skills, and you dress like you hate being a girl...but regardless, you're a friend. Anything that has anything to do with you is important to me as well as to Yuko. As much as I hate to admit it, we are kinda meant to be friends..."

Her eyes went wide with shock, before she turned her head back from me.

"Whatever," she mumbled.

"You two missed out," Kenji sighed as he walked over to us.

"On what," Karin and I asked.

"My match...I finished already," Yuko smiled.

"What?! Did you pass," Karin asked.

"He won't give out your results until tomorrow...so as of now, no one knows," Kenji said.

"Iruka sensei, may we be excused," I asked.

"Uh, yeah...just be here tomorrow for the final results," he said awkwardly.

"Alright...let's go," Karin said, determined.

----

"Where do you and your sister live exactly," I asked Kenji as we continued leaping from branch to branch.

"We stay just a little further into the forest," he said back to me.

"Yuko...I was gonna ask if you knew them already," I asked Yuko.

"No...I didn't, sorry."

"Maybe she can help," Karin said excitedly.

"Who can help with what?"

"My seal...maybe Kagura can help," she beamed.

"She doesn't have the seal though...I thought you and your parents were the only ones," Yuko asked.

"We are, but my parents had taught a few other Akashi clan members the secrets to the seal. That's why I'm assuming that Kagura might be able to help," she said.

"That means that things could be put in a whole new light," I smiled.

"We're here," Kenji said, interrupting our conversation.

"It's a tree...a plain old tree," Karin said, annoyed.

"Just watch," he said as he knocked on the trunk of the tree.

The trunk spit open, revealing a deep hall.

"Shall we enter," he smiled to me.

"Ladies first," I said to him.