Episode 11

-Karin-

I sighed as I continued leaping from branch to branch.

Naruto was seriously close to falling deeper into his darkness.

I needed to stop him before it was too late.

I know I'm not a Jinchuriki, but I can still relate to his struggle.

Tai'Shao is not all that different.

-Flashback-

I panted heavily as Kenji and Kagura sensei stood before me.

"Don't tell me you're running out of steam already," Kenji grinned as he tackle me to the ground.

"Not even! I'm gonna get better at controlling my beast than you in no time!"

I flipped him off of me, sending him into the tree behind us.

"Alright...time for us to resume," Kagura sensei said as her hand began to emit a white chakra.

Before I could react, she was already placing her hand on my chest.

I shrieked in pain as the beast chakra began to pour from my body.

"You're a weak little soul...thinking you can control me..."

My skin began to burn intensely as I fell over to the ground.

"You have to fight it, Karin!"

Kenji continued to try and coach me through it, but I eventually lost his voice.

I closed my eyes tightly, enduring the pain.

"You're pathetic! Thinking that, that insolent wench could help you control me!"

"Don't talk about Kagura sensei like that," I hissed as I glared up at the giant beast.

"Or what?! You'll attack me? You're a weak little girl who isn't even capable of protecting her parents! That's the reason your clan abandoned you...not because they feared you, because you were a weak...lost...cause!"

"SHUT UP!!!"

I closed me eyes tightly, covering my ears to block out the beast's voice.

"You can't shut me out like the rest of your fears...I'm a lot different from Tue others."

"He's a lot more annoying," a female voice echoed.

When I opened my eyes, a woman with long flowing orange hair stood in front of me.

"Mom! You're...you're..."

"Not alive...we're just figments of your memories," father said as he appeared next to me.