Episode 28

-Himenei-

"You need to drink more water Naruto. Your chakra flow us really thick," I said as I washed my hands off.

"Really? Is that why when I use my Rasengan it flows so slowly?"

"That could be the case...I'm not really sure. I could look into it if you want," I said as I opened my door again letting in the natural lighting.

"That'd be great! Thanks Himenei," he said as he hugged me from behind, rushing out of the room.

"Naruto! Where are you rushing off to," I called after him.

"I have something to do! I'll see you- wait!"

He stopped abruptly, turning to face me again.

He grinned like a child as he held Hus hand out to me.

"Let's go. You come with me this time. I owe you that much. You did heal me, ya know?"

I smiled as I grabbed his hand, running alongside him.

"Shouldn't I pack something," I asked as we raced out of the Hyuga clan household.

"Oh right! Let's go back," he said as he skidded to another stop.

I nearly fell over, only to be caught by him.

----

-Karin-

"Kenji! Move," I groaned as I began searching for things to pack.

"You were all over me a few weeks ago...now you're back to throwing me around," he chuckled.

"Yeah...because in case you forgot, you died!"

"I did forget," he said as he snuck his lips into the crook of my neck.

"Kenji..."

"What's the matter? I thought you were packing," he whispered in my ear as he nibbled on my neck, placing tiny kisses as well.

"I...I...I was," I snapped as I elbowed him lightly in his gut.

He didn't budge, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Let me pack for you...it's the least I can do," he smiled as he began gathering all my things.

"Okay...what's gotten into you," I asked suspiciously.

"What hasn't gotten into you," he smirked.

"You're so gross," I laughed.

"It must be nearing that time for you," captain matsu said as he entered the room.

"Yeah...it is," Kenji sighed.

"Am I missing out on something," I asked.

"Don't take it personal...but you know since you didn't grow up inside the Akashi clan, you don't have all of the habits that you should," Kenji explained.

"Like what?"

"Well...the Akashi are similar to that of wild animals. They have time periods of which they develop an abnormal obsession for their mate," captain Natsu said.

"Wait so if I'm hearing this correctly...you're saying that Kenji is going through a mating period?"

"Yes," Kenji and captain Natsu said in unison.

"Okay...I'm not sure of what to do with this information," I laughed awkwardly.

"Are you done packing," captain Natsu asked Kenji.

"Yeah...here you go. I'll see you when you get back," he said as he placed a kiss on my lips.

"O-okay," I said, stunned by his casually affectionate behavior.