Episode 28 (Finale)

-Kagura-

"You know...I usually like when my opponents are kind of tough, but this is getting ridiculous," I huffed.

"You've got that right. I don't know where his wife went, but I'm glad she's gone," Asuma smirked as he slashed away at another beam.

"Even so, if we keep pushing...we should be able to beat him," Kakashi said, determined.

"I've noticed something," Guy said suddenly as he kicked at the Headmaster's Almighty Push.

"If you're talking about that symbol on the back of hid neck...then I've definitely seen it too," I said.

"The symbol...if I could catch a glimpse of it with my Sharingan, then I could figure out what it is exactly."

"That's the plan then, we will have to come at him hard! Are you all prepared," I said, determined.

"Let's do it!"

We all dashed towards him, dodging his incoming beams.

I began weaving signs rapidly as I vaulted into the air.

"Vapor Style: Heavy Fog jutsu!"

I inhaled deeply before I sent the heavy fog towards the headmaster.

"Almighty Push!"

He tried to push back at the fog, but it continued to surround him.

"Ice Style: Crystal Showers jutsu!"

Kakashi rained onto him, piercing his body with the ice shards.

"My turn! Get back," Asuma said as he sent elongated blades of chakra into the headmaster's chest.

"Guy, do it now!"

"Here I come!!!!"

Guy slammed his foot into the headmaster's head, revealing his neck mark.

Kakashi glared at the symbol intently with his Sharingan.

"I've got it," he said.

"Now you've made me angry!"

Bursts of matter began exploding around us rapidly.

"Everyone, get down!"

I somersaulted into the air, avoiding the relentless explosions.

"Kakashi, what was that symbol," Asuma asked.

"It was a kind of seal...it has two parts to it."

"That means that there is another side to it," I said as we continued dodging the explosions.

"So how would we release it," Guy asked.

"We don't have a specific way to stop it...other than killing him."

"Good luck doing such," the headmaster said as he warped behind me.

"Kagura!"

I felt blood pour from my mouth as a hand pierced through my chest.

I struggled to get any words out as the head master twisted his hand in and out of my sternum.

"I just figured that since it was only one me against all of you...I could even us out a bit."

"Kakashi! What are you doing?!"

I glanced at Kakashi, seeing that he was forming electricity around both of his hands.

I fell to the ground, slipping into darkness as Kakashi ran towards me.

---

-Asuma-