Episode 31

-Karin-

"What the hell are you doing?!?!"

"You're not going to get away with defecting from the leaf, and not expect any issue from me," Sakura said as she dashed towards me.

"What? I wasn't seriously gonna leave," I said as I dodged her fist, drawing mine back.

"Then why did you actually kill Hyorin?!"

"I didn't! That was apart of our plan," I said as our fists collided, releasing a large banging sound wave and a large force.

I had no intentions on fighting Sakura, but that didn't mean I was gonna be on the defensive the whole time.

"If I might add, she wouldn't be able to kill me with a single blow anyways," Rin said as she came walking from behind the boulder I sent her towards.

"I get it now...I'm sorry for not understanding before," Sakura said as she stopped attacking me.

"It's cool...but maybe we should help out the others," I said as I nodded towards Naruto, Himenei, and Kakashi.

"Right," Sakura said as she took off towards them.

I followed closely behind, as Rin glided across the water next to me.

Sakura attempted to attack Saskue, but he dodged it completely.

I leapt onto a nearby chunk of the samurai bridge, and flipped towards him.

"Crushing Lightning Fang jutsu!"

"Chidori!"

He clashed with my fist, nullifying it completely.

As I was rocketed into the distance, a large sphere of ice was sent towards him.

"So you're a useful one after all," he said as Rin leapt into the air, slamming her palms into the water.

"Jagged Ice Wall jutsu!"

Ice began to erupt from the water creating large sharp edges.

It pierced the wall, almost hitting Saskue.

"Fire Style: Fire Ball jutsu!"

He sent a large ball of fire towards her, but Himenei stood in front.

"Eight Trigrams: Rotation!"

Himenei defended Rin, stopping her Rotation abruptly.

"Do it now Naruto!"

Naruto came running towards Saskue full speed, a large blue sphere in his hand.

"Rasengan!!!!"

Saskue began to release lightning from his hand as he leapt towards Naruto.

"Chidori!"

As the two clashed, there were several loud bangs, and a bright light blinded the entire area.

"Naruto!!!!!"

-----

-Himenei-

"Why did you scream my name while Saskue and I fought," Naruto asked Sakura as we all returned to the leaf.

"I...I don't know honestly. I just felt a bit afraid that things were gonna get out of control again," she admitted.

"Oh...well they didn't," Naruto grinned.

"I would love to stay and chat, but Kenji is waiting for me at home," Karin said as she took off.

"I have better things to do than just walking with a bunch of ninja..."