Episode 13

"The cursed ones," Kenji struggled to hold in a laugh.

"There is nothing funny about dying kid," the only girl in the trio snapped.

"Oh...then what is," Kenji asked ominously as that familiar aura surrounded him.

Why does he exert so much power?

Why does everyone I know do this?!

"To be short...we have absolutely no reason to speak to you three," Neji said as he entered his stance.

"What makes you so sure of that," one with white hair asked as a bone pierced through his hand.

I was caught off guard by the disgusting ability, but I quickly recovered.

"Because...we're going to defeat you," I smiled sarcastically.

"You are so brave for thinking that," the girl said as she pulled out a flute.

"A flute?! You guys are hilarious," Kenji cackled.

"You're annoying," said one as he began coughing spiderwebs everywhere.

"That way you can't run off," the bone guy said as he dashed towards me.

"I want that one," Kenji said as he punched him in his stomach, sending him through a tree.

"Kimimaro," the girl gasped.

"You're wide open!"

I slammed my palms into her chest, knocking the wind out of her.

"You little b-"

The spider guy was cut off by Neji striking him in his back.

"You kids have no idea what you've just started," the flute girl said as she swung her flute at me.

I deflected it, and jumped back from her.

When I looked at my hand, I saw that the skin was broken.

"This isn't your typical flute, this one is made for combat..."

She began twirling the flute around cockily.

I pulled some bandages out of my ninja pouch, wrapping my hands like Neji's.

"Here we go!"

I dashed towards her again, this time I used the gentle fist technique.

"Feather Illusion jutsu!"

Feathers covered the entire area, making it hard to see.

"Don't let the feathers touch you," Neji said as he began his rotation.

"Windmill: Second Degree!"

I began spiraling on one foot, shooting chakra from my hands.

The feathers began to disperse, as Neji and I continued rotating.

"How's that," I smirked at flute girl.

"You just made it a whole lot easier to take him down," she grinned as she nodded in Kenji's direction.

I looked over at him, and saw he had a bone stabbed into his right leg.

"Kenji," I gasped.

"I'm fine," he said angrily.

He yanked the bone out of his leg, and it seemed as if he healed instantly.

"I'm a beast...in case you didn't know," he said to Kimimaro as he threw the bone at him.

"I'd pay attention if I were you," flute girl said as she hit me with her flute in my chest.

I stumbled backwards, gaining my balance again.