Episode 26

-Himenei-

"Soul Art: Ethereal Soul Link jutsu!"

Yuko placed her palm on my chest as she glanced towards the nine tailed fox.

I felt myself grow dizzy, before fainting.

"You jerk! Why did you leave me alone like this?! Why did you let me suffer?!"

My eyes snapped open immediately, as I laid on an extremely wet surface.

"Naruto...if you'd just stop for a moment and listen, then I could explain everything," an unfamiliar man's voice said weakly.

"No! I don't wanna hear it!"

I sat up, catching sight of the two blondes fighting.

I stood to my feet, continuing to observe the quarrel between what seemed to be Naruto and his father.

Naruto began to cry as he sent his fiat into his father's hand, falling into his chest.

"Naruto...I'm sorry, I truly am...you have to understand that it was for your best interests only."

Small tears began to pour from his father's eyes.

I didn't know that his father was the reason Naruto went through all the things that he did.

That's a pretty darn good reason to react the way Naruto did towards his father.

As I continued to watch their speech, my head began to throb.

As my vision blurred in and out, and before I knew it an older Hyuga male stood before.

I gasped as tears prepared to form in my eyes.

I didn't know why or how this man got here, but something told me I had something to do with it.

"Are you...my...f-father?"

A small smile crossed his face as he walked towards me.

I started to take a step back, but decided against it.

"What did she name you?"

"My name is Himenei...Himenei Hyuga," I said softly as I continued to hold back my tears of joy.

"Himenei...forgive me...for I have sinned," my father said as he held his arms open to me.

"Daddy!"

I ran into his arms, nearly drowning from my own tears.

"I was a young fool at the time...I had not acknowledged the possibilities of Tskumi being with child."

"It's alright...you're here now...besides I was well taken care of," I smiled as I collected my tears.

"Your mother took great care of you....did she move onto the leaf," he smiled.

"That's not it...there's another portion to my story," I said as I sucked in a breath.

"Oh, pardon me...then proceed."

"I lived in a foster home...mother didn't raise me. She gave birth to me and left me with her previous sensei."

All of the color left his face, and he developed a dark expression.

"She did what?! That is unacceptable!"

"Wait...father you can't just become outraged like this...she had a purpose," I said as I held onto my dad's arm.

"I am enthralled with anger Himenei...what purpose could she have developed that was so essential to leave you with strangers?!"