Episode 8

"Yuko," I panicked.

"What happened," Iruka sensei asked as he rushed to our seats.

"We don't know," Karin said.

I looked at her, realizing that if we told him the truth he would fail all three of us.

"She just screamed out of nowhere?! Then fainted...that's weird," Iruka sensei said as he lifted her in his arms.

"Where are you taking her," Karin asked.

"To the clinic...relax," Iruka said as he walked away.

"We're coming too," I said.

"No. You still have to finish, the exams..."

"What about Yuko? Will she be able to finish the exams too?"

"When she recovers..."

"This is terrible...," I said.

"There's no need for everyone to panic...I'm fine," Yuko said as she slipped from Iruka sensei's grip.

"Yuko! You're alright," Karin said as she hugged Yuko.

"Yeah," Yuko smiled.

"What happened," Iruka and I asked at the same time.

"I had a vision...of something pure...evil," she shuddered.

""You had a vision," Iruka said as he crossed his arms.

"She's a Furenjin clan member...so yes, she can have visions," Karin spat

"Woah, chill out Karin," I said.

"Alright, can we get these exams over with," Kiba groaned.

"Can it! You've already went," Karin snapped at him.

"This is getting ridiculous," Neji sighed.

"Don't you dare start, Neji! No one asked for your opinion," I hissed.

"Okay, I'm well and fine...Himenei please just make a shadow clone already," Yuko said as she sped to her seat.

"Alright, Karin you can go sit down too...," I smiled.

"I'm going! Just hurry up."

I ignored her nasty attitude, walking down to the center of the class room.

I weaved the required signs, instantly making a clone.

"Splendid! This is the first time everyone in the class passed...I'm pleased to say that you all will now be taking the written portion of the exams. Find a seat, and wait for me to pass out the papers," Iruka sensei said as he walked over to his desk.

I raced back up to my seat, happy that the entire situation went smoothly.

"Here's the written portion, you two ready," Yuko asked us.

"It's only simple questions about chakra theory and what if scenarios," I shrugged.

"Don't get cocky, because you know at the end there's a demonstration test," Karin grinned.

"A what," I asked.

"It's the portion of the exams in which we all display our skills in a three minute match against another student," Yuko added.

"Oh...if they wanna make sure you pass they better not put you against Yuko or Neji," I said to Karin.

"Yuko, I can understand...but Neji isn't a threat," she said bluntly.

"Shh! The tests are out," Iruka sensei hissed at us as he placed three papers on our desks.

"You may all begin," Iruka said as he sat at his desk.