Episode 4

-Karin-

"She said that to you," I gasped as Yuko told me about her despite with Himenei.

"Yep...but it's all good, because when i get the opportunity...I'll beat her to a pulp," Yuko growled as she squeezed the cup in her hand.

"Yuko...Yuko...Yuko!"

She snapped her attention to me as her cup shattered into pieces.

"I'm sorry...did you say something," she smiled.

"I was gonna ask you why you had so much hatred towards each other? I mean you two didn't even fight before you left...yet everything is good between us..."

"It was simpler at first...but it got personal when she started speaking with such a reckless tone."

"Oh...so you feel like you got bested by her verbally?"

I couldn't help but laugh at this.

Yuko was bothered by the fact that Himenei shut her down verbally.

"There is nothing funny about that!"

"It kinda is," I said as i calmed down.

"Then I suppose it's also funny that she's looking at Kenji naked while you're sitting here..."

"Sitting here comforting my emotionally wrecked friend...the one that got sent running from the hospital with her tail between her legs," I replied smugly.

"Don't be cute," she said as she narrowed her eyes at me.

"It's kinda hard to do such a thing," I said as I ran a finger through my bangs.

"Wait...do you hear that?"

"Hear what," I asked as I focused on the sound.

Suddenly the voice of someone extremely familiar began to get closer and closer.

"Naruto!!!"

I pounced on him as he entered Ichiraku's, with Sakura at his side.

"Yuko? You're back," Sakura said as she ignored the commotion coming from Naruto and I.

"Naruto! What took you so long to get back," I asked as I lightly punched his shoulder.

"Karin...it's been a while huh?!"

"Too long," I grinned.

"Are you a Chunnin too," he asked suddenly.

"Yes...Himenei is too! We should have a match sometime," I said giddily.

"That's not a bad idea. I need to see where my skills stand," he smiled.

"Um...Karin," Yuko said.

"Huh? What's wrong Yuko," I asked.

She continued looking between Naruto and I, and I was still confused.

Suddenly, the curtain flung open again.

"What exactly am I looking at," Kenji said as he glared down at me.

Once he did that, I knew what was exactly wrong this sight.

I leapt up from Naruto's lap, who was still clueless on the floor.

"So you two had an entire conversation on the floor...while you straddled him," Kenji said lowly.

"It isn't anything like that! Besides, if it was like that...it wouldn't be any of your business," I said bluntly.

"...you're right...Himenei saw me naked," he said as he sat next to Yuko.