Episode 19

-Kenji-

We stood our ground, ready to fight that Kakuzu guy.

"You've all just made a big mistake," he chuckled.

"Did we? I doubt that there's any money in this for you," Rin clipped.

"Which only makes me even more upset!"

A burst of fire came flying towards us, only to be blocked by a wall of ice.

Karin and I ran towards him full speed, drawing our fists back in synch.

His arms flew forward like jets, grabbing our throats.

"Did you actually think I would just let you get that close to me...?"

"Shut...up!"

Karin began prying his grip on her throat away.

I grabbed his wrist, crushing it in my hand.

"Did you really think that we'd just let you grab us like that," I smirked.

Our battle was cut short by the other guy's head falling next to Karin's foot.

"Cool," she and I said in unison.

"There is nothing cool about getting decapitated! Kakuzu!"

"I told you be careful Hidan," Kakuzu sighed as he made his way towards us.

I feel like it was because of a decapitated head, that everyone just lost complete focus.

Kakuzu suddenly attacked Asuma, sending him flying.

Karin flashed behind him, stopping his movement.

"Thanks," Asuma said to her.

Before we all could make our way over to them, Kakuzu had reattached Hidan's head.

Hidan had jumped into a red marking on the ground, his skin turning black with white markings.

"Now for the kill," he said as he pierced his own body with his weapon.

"Asuma sensei!!"

----

-Himenei-

"I'm so sorry Kiba," I said as I healed his bruising.

"It's alright...I didn't expect you to hit me, but at least you looked," he said as he laid on his back, placing his arms behind his head.

"I don't know what came over me...it was an adrenaline rush...I guess you could say," I sighed as I finished up his last bruise.

"It's okay, stop apologizing..."

"Okay...but I think we sh-"

"Ino!?! What are you doing here," Saito shrieked as Ino and Choji burst into my office.

"Ino? What's the matter?"

"I'll explain it later, we're borrowing her Kiba," Ino said as she grabbed my hand, dragging me along.

"You guys?! Where are we going?! What's wrong," I asked as we continued running.

"The bounty station...Asuma sensei...Shikamaru...Kenji, Karin, and Rin," Choji stammered.

"That's the team that Lady Tsunade put together?! Hyorin isn't even a actual ninja," I huffed.

"That's not the point," Raido said as he raced along my side.

"True, but if she did send Hyorin...that wouldn't be good now would it?"

"That's true...but it would definitely depend on the circumstances of the mission," Aoba said as he appeared next to Ino.