Episode 40

-Karin-

"There! I see them! Kenji! Rin!"

Himenei waved like a fool as Raiga swirled into a landing.

Before he could do so, I had already leapt off of the dragon to pounce onto Kenji.

"I've missed you so much," he said as he caught me, placing light kisses all over me.

"I've missed you too! It feels so good to have a peaceful moment finally," I sighed happily as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Where's Yuko," Himenei asked, bringing it to everyone's attention.

"She isn't with you? Then this that," Rin said as she stared at the top of the dragon.

"Hyorin..."

"I-Ibiki?! You're here...but I thought tha-"

"You're friend there made have a change of heart...she's really inspiring for her age," he smiled as he nodded to Himenei.

"So you'll come back," she asked.

Her body started to shake with excitement as he opened his arms to her.

"Brother!!!"

She leapt into his arms, laughing brighter than ever before.

He chuckled lightly as he stroked the top of her head with his hand.

"You filthy traitor...you should be hung by your throat," Haruhi said as she walked over to us.

"You! I'm gonna tear the ground apart with your face," I spat as I began to infuse beast chakra into my body.

"No...I've got this," Himenei said as she walked in front of me.

"Really? You're willing to actually die trying to beat me this time? I told you that once we had a one on one battle that I would mop the floor with yo-"

She was cut off by a large force of wind sending her flying.

"I'm done talking," Himenei said as she leapt into the air after her.

There was a large cloud of dust kicked up as she crashed down onto Haruhi.

"Let's do this!!"

----

-Himenei-

"You've gotten a lot of chakra from somewhere...how'd you do it," Haruhi asked as we exchanged countless blows.

"Like you're worthy of my techniques...what was taught to me was made only for those worthy," I said as I swept her feet, making her flip into their air from the force.

I twirled around on my footing, gaining momentum.

"White Chakra Clash!!!"

I pressed my palms to Haruhi's chest, sending a blast of white chakra trough her.

She went flying into the distance, scrambling to her feet.

"Just like you overwhelmed me...I'm going to return the favor," I said as I activated my Twin Dragon Fist.

I glided towards her, drawing my pals back.

"Double Palm!! Eight Trigrams Rotation!"

She was stuck in the midst of my rotation, struggling to escape.

"You're getting good at this! I'm actually starting struggle," she said as she sent her foot into my abdomen.

I leapt backwards from the attack, activating my Mangekyo Byakugan.