Episode 5

-Himenei-

"Everything is gonna be alright," Hanabi said as she placed a hand on my back.

"No! Lady Hanabi...it lingered onto my upper leg," I cried as I rocked back forward, while hold my knees up to my chest.

"I feel so disgusted," Neji said as he paced back and forward across the room.

"You? Disgusted?! Neji, your boy parts literally were dragged up my leg! I'm mentally scarred for life- for the second time," I seethed as I threw a kunai his way.

He deflected it with an Air Palm subconsciously as he continued pacing.

I flinched at the sudden loud bangs echoing through the village.

"Why are there always such loud noises in the leaf," Lady Hanabi scoffed.

"I'm certain that it's just the Chunnin exams taking place," Neji said.

I felt a sudden flood of anxiety take over me.

"What?! Did Naruto and Yuko enter," I gasped.

"I...believe that Sakura signed Naruto up the day he showed up," Lady Hinata said softly as she pressed her index fingers together.

"Is it too late to enter! I want Yuko to enter," I said as I stood to my feet, leaping into the air.

I dashed from building to building, looking for Yuko.

Once I found her, I skidded to a stop on my current building.

She was at the Dango shop with Karin, Kenji, Kagura, and Kiba.

I landed in front of the shop lightly, entering the doors abruptly.

My friends who were seated at a table, shifted their attention towards me.

"Hey Himenei! Why don't you join us," Kenji grinned.

"There isn't any room," Kiba snapped.

I wasn't exactly sure of what his problem was, but I didn't feel like dealing with it right now.

"Yuko...the Chunnin exams are taking place soon. Are you going to enter," I asked, ignoring both Kenji and Kiba.

"As of now, I haven't decided...especially since I don't have a Jounin to sign my entry pass," Yuko said as she gave Kagura sensei a side eye.

"Look...I'm six months pregnant, I am not doing anything that has anything to do with being a shinobi," Kagura sensei said as she ate more of her Dango.

"What if you get Neji to sign it," Karin suggested.

"My brother isn't going to do it...he'll think I'm putting you up to it," I sighed.

"Wouldn't be the first time you've lead someone on," Kiba mumbled.

That was enough for me to give him my full attention.

"So you wanna tell me what your problem is Kiba?! Because I've had enough of your insults," I snapped as I slammed my hands onto the table.

Everyone but Kagura sensei flinched at my sudden action, she remained still with a smirk on her face.

"Maybe you two should calm down a little," Yuko suggested.

"Yuko...stay out of it...the last time anyone got in between Himenei and Kiba's arguments, they ended up paralyzed for two weeks," Karin warmed her.

"That was me," Kenji sighed.

"Why are still looking at me?! I don't have anything to say to you," Kiba spat at me.

Naruto: The Destiny Of Himeneiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें