64 - Adventure Time

Chapter 64 | Adventure Time

--Edward's POV--  

Late in the evening of the day I reunited with my family, I was staring at the walls. Presumably thinking.

Blair kissed me.

Oddly enough, she told me she loved me. Does she remember that we broke up. Yes. She should. Because she wanted it, Zayn wanted it. Therefore, if something happens next time its not my fault. On another note, I honestly don't care if fans know I'm home now. I want to go out. I was locked in a room for an entire month. I need fresh air. I think I need to go to the outlet. Not to mention tomorrow is my mom's 36th birthday.

I changed myself into some black baggy sweats, some white Supras, and a white tank top. I grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet before rushing downstairs.

"Oh, Edward!" Nana Anne cheered before grabbing my cheeks. Of course, everyone laughed.  

"Hey Nana. That hurts." I said.

"Oh you're just such a cutie pie." She said making my cheeks redden from 1. blushing and 2. the painful pinch from her painted orange nails.

"Thanks Nan, but I, uhh, actually have to bounce." I said eyeing the door.

"But you just came home. You're leaving? To where? I thought --"

"I know ma, but this is really important. I'll be back." I rushed out before dashing towards the door. Of course it was blocked.

"Moooooooooooooooooooom." I groaned.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Park. Meeting someone. Important. Gotta go." I answered lifting her and placing her behind me before opening the door.

"Edward!" She yelled.

"Love you." I said kissing her cheek and closing the door behind me.

I ran to my car and pulled out the yard and drove to the Outlet. When I got out paparazzi did bother me a bit.

"Ed, Ed, is it safe for you to be out?!"

"How long have you been out!?"

"Where is everyone else?!"

I ignored them and went onto D. Inc. Its a store that supplies dancing supplies, books, wear, ect. Some girls saw me and started squealing and talking to their friends. I walked up to them.

"Hi, I love you. Marry me!" On girl said before covering her mouth.

I chuckled. "Actually, I need your help."

"What?" The other said.

"Tomorrows my mom's birthday and I want to . . ."

--Monica's POV-- 

I woke up the next morning. I sighed. Another year older. I got out of bed and noticed Harry wasn't in the loo as usual. I fixed my fitted tank and walked downstairs.

"Oh, hi?" I said to everyone on my couches.

"Happy birthday Moni!" Louis yelled, squeezing me tightly. I laughed and hugged him back. Them he lifted me off the floor and I screamed and wrapped my legs around his waist. Everyone laughed while he hiked me off to the kitchen with plenty threats. He sat me in the booth and I blew my hair out of my face.

"Morning, Love." Said Harold before he kissed me on the cheek and placing my food infront of me. "Happy Birthday."

"Thank you."