13 - Happy To Sad

Hey my beautiful Potatoes!

xXxBre

____________________________________

EDWARD'S P.O.V

"Yes."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"Yes. You've got yourself four yes's, Love." the last judge said before dismissing Tori off stage.

All of us were currently at Dairy Queen enjoying ice cream as a reward for Vick's success and it was nice to be...out, as a family. It was hard to grow up without a father figure and my mom said I acted a little...fruity...when I was younger but then I hit puberty. Yay!

"Edward, y-you're moving?"

"What?" I asked looking at Tori.

"You're moving to London and you didn't tell me?" She asked as a tear escaped her eye.

"No, well, yes, I-"

She got out the chair and walked to the bathroom. Her mom sent me a weak smile before walking off to find her.

"You didn't ask her yet did you?" Louis said.

"What?"

"It obvious." Britney said.

"I didn't tell them, I swear." Skye protested. I chuckled.

"Well, there's no use now, we're leaving." I said adjusting the beanie mom had brought for me.

She kept telling us it was gonna rain but no one listened. As soon as we walked out the X Factor studio it started to pour. She already has us some clothes in the trunk so we changed while we were there. Mom is pretty smart.

"It could work -"

"No mom. It wont."

"I'm sorry Edward but its for the better."

"I understand."

"I could pay for you to visit every once in a while if you'd like." Harry, er, dad offered.

"Really?" Me and mom said.

"Considering that I missed out on 15 years of your life...You want to go for a walk Ed?" Harry said.

"Can I check on Tori first?" I asked.

"Course." he said.

I got up and walked to the back of the shop, tossing my cone away while, and found Victoria crying on her moms shoulder.

"Tori..."

"I'm not talking to you." she spat.

"Tori let me explain."

Her mom let her go and walked away. I got closer only for her to back away.

"Tori..."

"Victoria." she snapped.

"Victoria, the only reason we're moving is because my mom is getting more money, I'm closer to me dad, and because my mom wants to see her parents. I just want my mom to be happy. If I didn't have to go, dammit Tori, you know I wouldn't." I said.

"I don't want you to leave."

I pulled her in my arms, rubbing her back while she sobbed in my chest.

"Tori I have to tell you something."

This is it. I'm gonna tell her. I'm gonna say it. I love you. Simple.

"I have to tell you something, too."

"You go first then." I said.

She grabbed my hands and put them over her heart. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Edward, I'm dying." 

_____________________________

lol, cliffhanger!!! What do you think is gonna happen next? If you actually read the author notes comment with "One Direction" sorry it's short it was pre written. 

xXxBre