57 - In My Car

Chapter 57 | In My Car

--Edward's POV-- 

Today marks a week of Granger and Casey's visit so that means they have to leave. We were standing around in the airport, Jo, Granger, Case, and I, waiting for the plane to be called.

"Flight 522 to Orlando, Florida now boarding seats 1 through 5." An overly cheery women said over the intercom.

"That's us." Granger said. "Bye guys."

He hugged me and then Jo and vice versa for Case. "Good luck in college Case and hopefully high school doesn't kick your ass Granger." I said to them.

They laughed and waved before walking off. Me and Jo watched the plane leave and I guarded her while we walked out the airport through the flashing lights. It was just now 9 o'clock and we need to get back to Cheshire. We still have another week there. Jo got in the back seat, complaining about her feet, and I got in the front. I started down the road. It was silent, the radio humming quietly in the background while we rode with the window down. Then the silence was interrupted with a piercing scream.

--Monica's POV--  

It was late about 10 PM and I was watching Supernatural and Harry was looking through a golfing catalog beside me on the couch. Everyone was here. I invited the girls over to watch Supernatural with me because this is a new episode but they dragged their husbands and kids with them. My phone rang but I really didn't want to pause this so I answered it over the speaker.

"Yes?" I asked not looking at the phone.

"Mom!" Ed yelled. I sighed and paused the telly.

"Yes Edward?"

"Jo is having her baby!"

--Edward's POV-- 

I pulled over and hopped out the car after phoning my mom and hooking up the bluetooth. I opened the back door and Jo started screaming again. Fuck! The nearest hospital is at least two hours away.

"Mom!" I yelled when she answered.

"Yes Edward?" She asked slightly annoyed.

"Jo is having her baby!" I yelled.

"What!? Where are you!? You still in Cheshire right?!" She yelled.

"No. We just dropped Granger and Casey off at Heathrow."

"So you're in London."

"No."

"Then where are you?!"

"We were heading back to Nan's and she just started screaming and I pulled over and boom! Mom, help me! We're two hours away from any hospital."

"Fuck Edward. Okay. Look in the trunk and get my bags out."

I opened the trunk and all of my mom's medical stuff was back there. "When did you use my car?"

"That's beside the point. Now look in the brown bag and get out the pink and white blanket."

I hunted through the bag but didn't see it so I dumped everything out. "Got it!"

"Alright now slid it under Jo." She said.

"What?! I don't wanna look at Jo's lady parts!"

"Just do it!" She yelled.

"But --"

"Edward I'm gonna rip off your man parts if you don't get this thing out of me!" Jo yelled grabbing a fist full of my hair.

"My hair Jo! Ow!" She let it go and I slipped the mat under her. I think I'm gonna be sick. I slipped on some gloves and went back to Jo. "I'm gonna be fucking sick! Shit, what is that?!"

"Its a fucking baby, you prick!" Jo yelled.

"Okay Ed. I tracked your phone and an ambulance is on there way. It'll take a while so you've gotta do this." mom said.

"Oh God." I mumbled.

"You ready to deliver a baby?" Mom asked.

"No." I said.

"Oh well." She said.

Soon enough the ambulance was here and got Jo and the baby. I just delivered a baby. Oh my fucking god. Mom was still on the line.

"Which hospital?" She asked.

"London medical." I said.

"Okay. Good job honey. I'll see you there."

Me and Jo were sitting side by side on a hospital bed with the cutest baby boy in my hands, sleeping comfortably. The door was knocked on three times before it opened and everyone came in. They all smiled and aww'd before coming over to the bed.

"He's so cute." Mom said.

"What did you name him?" Dad asked rubbing his large finger over the baby's cheek and through his curly brown hair.

"Edward Hunter Styles Jr." Jo said sleepily leaning on my shoulder. I put an arm around her.

"Aww. You named him after Ed? That's so cute." Perrie said.

"Do you mind if . . ." Mom asked.

"Go ahead mum." Jo said.

I handed the baby to mom and she smiled brightly. "Hey little baby. I'm your Nan."

Person by person the baby was sent around the room. When he got beck to me he opened his eyes and everyone gasped.

"He's got some big green eyes." Zayn said.

"Yeah." I said. "I cant believe I delivered a baby."

"You did good." Jo said.

"I know." I said making everyone laugh. "I think I was screaming more than you were." I said making everyone laugh again.

"Eddy, where do babies come from?" Skyler asked.

"Well Skyler," I said. Eleanor and Louis looked shocked and everyone looked like they wanted to kill me. "Babies come from a stork."

Everyone sighed. "What's a stork?" She asked.

"Its a tall, beautiful bird. But you know, this baby came from somewhere else."

Everyone looked confused. "Where Eddy?" she asked sitting on my legs.

"In my car." I said making everyone laugh.

_______________________________

♥вяєнσяαη♥