4 - I Love You No Matter What, Baby ♪

Warning! : Short Chapter

_________________________________

Chapter 4 | I Love You No Matter What, Baby

—Monica's POV—

I sat down and started watching Supernatural with a glass of wine in my hands; looking at the telly, but mainly I was thinking. About Edward, of course. That's my baby. How is he gonna act when Louis gets here? How is Louis gonna act? What if Louis brings all the lads? I don't think I'm ready to see them yet. . .

I felt a presence beside me and a head full of curls was put into my lap. Edward looked up at me with a smile and I smiled down at him playing with his curls.

"Mom, why? Is it that hard for her to see that I love her?" he asked.

"Baby, she'll come around." I said. Ed's had a crush on Tori since at least 5th grade. He tells me these things and I'm glad he does. It shows how strong our relationship is anand mother and son.

"I'm glad I have you to talk to." he sighed.

"And I'm glad you can talk to me." I said before leaning down and kissing his forehead.

"Why would any man leave you? You're absolutely perfect." he said making me blush.

"You're just saying that because I'm your mom."

"No. Mom, you really are beautiful. I wish I looked more like you." he muttered the last part.

"No matter what you'll always be my baby."

"Sure mom."

—Edward's POV—

Later that night me and mom decides on playing COD (Call Of Duty) Black Ops, verses mode.

"I'm gonna kick your ass!" mom yelled after I killed her for the third time. I chuckled and leaned on her a bit trying to push her over. "Get of me you cheating prick."

I chuckled and decided to let her win. I pretended to go the wrong way and she shot me in the head.

"Yes!" she cheered.

She started 'dancing' until she fell into a coughing fit. I started to panic and patted her back. I cant lose my mom. She's everything. I felt the tears pour down my face as I slid in the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. I ripped it open and forced my mom to drink it. She regained herself and looked at me with sorrow and pain in her eyes. I pulled her in a tight hug and cried on her shoulder.

"I love you so much mom."

"I love you, too, Edward. No matter what happens, I'll always love you."

_______________________________

Edited November 24th, 2013

xBreHoran