11 - Bipolar Family At School On Twitter

EDWARD'S P.O.V

I walked back downstairs and was crushed in a hug by Skyler.

"There's my princess." I said lifting her up. She giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Eddy!" She said loudly making everyone run to see what was going on.

I looked at them and they all looked scared for a minute.

"You guys are so bipolar sometimes I swear." I said chuckling. "Jacob, you still wanna go to the movies afterwards?"

"N-no."

"Suit yourself. You wanna go Britney?"

"Study." She said with a sly smile. Okay?

"Skyler?"

"Yes."

"Monsters University?"

"Yes."

"Alright." I said. I kissed her cheek and put her back on the floor.

I grabbed my keys and said goodbye to everyone before walking out the house. My phone buzzed and it was from Vick.

Victoria

I have an early Chemo session today so don't bother picking me up. Sorry Ed, I'll see you tomorrow.

Edward

That's fine Vicky. Rest up.

Victoria

Have fun at school.

I could see her smirking through the text. I got in my car and drove to school. I met up with Granger and we turned in the S.S. project and got extra points for it being early. We sat in the back of the room and pulled out our phones. I went on twitter. 6m followers. I went to the settings and changed my last name to Styles. Might as well right. They are getting the papers signed tomorrow. As soon as I changed it I got a tweet.

@Directioner∞5: @Edward_Styles how old are you because you look 17.

@Edward_Styles: @Directioner∞5 really? I'm only 15.

@ZaraStylinson96: Edward_Styles where are you now?

@Edward_Styles: @ZaraStylinson96 school :P

@Monica_Jacobs: @Edward_Styles Shouldn't you be doing ur work

@Edward_Styles: Don't worry momz I finished early. @Monica_Jacobs

@Harry_Styles: @Edward_Styles Wassup bugger

He seriously thinks he can talk to me? He thinks this is okay? I wont have a choice due to media following our actions so bad lately. Thanks.

@Edward_Styles: @Harry_Styles nothin' pops

@Harry_Styles: please for the love of God @Edward_Styles don't call me pops.

@Edward_Styles: @Harry_Styles alright pops :P

@Blair_Malik: @Edward_Styles found ya nerd xP

@Edward_Styles: Like u can talk @Blair_Malik. Isn't it like 6 p.m. over the pound

@Blair_Mailk: @Edward_Styles wow right on point. U must be a nerd in geography.

@Edward_Styles: LOL I failed that class

@Monica_Jacobs: WHAT?! @Edward_Styles @Blair_Malik

@Edward_Styles: Oops gtg momz @Monica_Jacobs. See ya @Blair_Malik Skyler ya later.

@Blair_Malik: see u then @Edward_Styles

____________________________________

Please don't look up the twitter names. I don't know if they are real.

xXxBre