49 - Sorry, Not Sorry

IMPORTANT

Guy's I'm alive! Yes, I did see This Is Us, yes, I heard the album is out November 25th and it's called Midnight Memories, yes, I heard about Soaphim and Liam's Flat Fire, yes, I saw the VMA's, yes, I heard the Zerrie engagement (YEAH BUDDY!!!!), yes, I heard the Niall and Ellie Goulding rumors, yes, I heard about Harry kissing a fan and buying boots, and yes, I saw the new Elounor pictures.

I was gone but I will not, I REFUSE to miss anything One Direction related. Anyway, school sucks. Teachers are beast except my Engilsh teacher, she's an ass. Uhh, yeah.Have you smelled Our Moment yet, its fucken amazing. 

Here's a marathon for you guys. Enjoy, make sure you comment and vote. And tell me your favorite chapter(s). Anything you want to happen? Anything good happen to you lot while I was gone?

♥вяєнσяαη♥

__________________________________________

Chapter 49 | Sorry, Not Sorry

--Jo's POV--

Ed had my stuff and his stuff, 7 bags total, placing them on an airport cart. Some fans were waving at us so I turned and waved back. Today we're leaving to go to Florida. I really cant wait to get back in my soft queen sized bed, well, hotel bed. I can catch up on my show; The Wanted Life. I love The Wanted. Sorry, not sorry. Whatever happened years ago was between dad and his mates and them, not me, therefore, I don't give a damn.

"Jo do you want anything? We actually have about 25 minutes before the plane comes." Ed said.

"Uhh, sure." I shrugged. "Do they have a Costa here?"

"They might. Lets see." He said.

We walked off from the rest and left our bags with mum so she can get them checked in. We walked around for a bit waving and stopping ever so often for the usual picture/autograph/hug thing we are informed to do by management. I'm not even famous. What the fuck?

"Look, there's a gift shop." Ed said grabbing my hand and dragging me in the store.

We literally tried on every pair of glasses and hats with scarfs we could find and took silly pictures. It feels really nice to finally have a sibling. We walked out the store and walked through the crowd of people because we just realized we were late and had no time to stop and even wave. We ran over to the gate and asked if the flight was still here. Luckily it was and we got on without any trouble.

"Where the hell were you two? I was just about to come get you." Mum said just as we walked in, pinning the attention on us.

"We went looking for some food but ended up going into a gift ship and --"

"I've heard enough. You're already grounded for 3 weeks do you want more." She said looking at Ed. He got grounded? For what?

"3 weeks!?" He asked.

"Don't you remember?" She said crossing her arms over her chest.

"But 3? That's a lot. What about photo shoots and stuff?" He asked. I stood there shuffling my feet.

"You can go to those but I'm drooping you off."

"What!?"

"I'm dropping you off and picking you up. You aren't driving and I'm taking your electronics. You need to learn responsibility." Mum said.

"We were 3 minutes late!"

"4 weeks?" She pressed.

"But mom --"