39 - Jealously, Interview, Performance, & Ultrasounds

Read ending author's note :) and Jo is played by Ariana Grande! Yay but you know, Jo has green eyes.

Enjoy. Its 12 AM so it might suck.

♥вяєнσяαη♥

__________________________________

Chapter 39 | Jealously, Interview, Performance, & Ultrasounds

-Blair's POV-

It had been a week into summer and so far we've done a few interviews, free shows, and recorded our EP, which comes out tomorrow. Right now we are actually in Bewdley, Worcestershire, England for Comic Relief. Our management said it would help with publicity but we're doing this to actually help. We had camera men following us around so it was pretty weird but yeah.

"Today we are visiting a childrens hospital here in Bewdley and so far, its been horrible. I think I'm going to cry. " Yaz said into one of the cameras.

I walked off and one the guys followed me to the next room. I walked up to the little boy who was reading a book with a BiPAP connected to his nostrils.

"Hi." I said softly sitting by him on his hospital bed.

"Hello. My name is Adam."

"Well, hey Adam. My name is Blair."

He smiled. "I'm 7. How old are you Blair?"

"I'm 15. What is that in your nose? What does it do?"

"It's my breathing tank thing. I have cancer in my lungs so I have to have this to help me."

"I'm sorry."

"Its okay. Mummy said I'll get better." He said with a smile. I smiled back.

"Well what are you reading?" I asked.

"The Little Engine That Could but its kinda hard to see. Can you read it to me?"

"Of course I can."

-3 Hours Later-

I made sure that before I left I donated quite a bit of money. They need it and I just can't bare the thought of a dying child.

"Where are we going now?" I asked or manger, Kelly.

She adjusted the rectangle glasses on her face and sniffed before crossing her legs to the side and flatting out her gray pencil skirt. She fixed her gray blazer and looked up from the files she was reading.

"We are heading over to the studio for The Ronold Williams Show for an interview where you will perform your new your song HTNGU." she informed before looking back at the papers on her lap.

"Okay."

I climbed into the van after everyone else and sat by Edward. He was tapping away on his phone as the van pulled off and it was slightly annoying but I didn't bother him.