61 - Giving Up

Chapter 61 | Giving Up

--Blair's POV-- 

Don't ask me why I did that. I don't know. If you were me you'd understand. Of course I still love Ed, God, I love him. But it wouldn't work and now I'm being possessive against him. What am I doing? I stood in the middle of the hall of the Styles' house, contemplating weather or not to apologies to Ed or forget it ever happened and go back into the studio.

"Hey." I turned and looked at Ed who was looking at me concerned. "Uhh, yeah. W-What was that for?"

"I don't know." I said. "I really don't. Everything is just so confusing and I just ruined everything." I said placing my head in my hands, crying.

"Hey, no you didn't. We could just drop it. Don't worry."

"I'm so stupid." I cried ignoring Ed. He pulled me into his chest and I wrapped my arms around his neck and sobbed into his shoulder, since he leaned down to my height. He rubbed my back and shushed me.

"Blair?" I heard my dad call before touching my shoulder. I squeezed Ed tighter and cried harder. "What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything! Can you stop pinning things on me every time something bad happens?!" Ed yelled.

"Well, you cause it!" Dad yelled. "You ruin everything!"

Ed let me go and I looked at him. "I'm sorry Blair." He shook he head and walked off to his room, slamming the door behind him.

"Blair what happened?" Dad asked. I stalked down stairs and out the back door and behind the shed.

"Airy, tell me what happened." I looked over at Drake and he smiled. "You wont even tell your big brother? Please?" He pouted. I laughed.

"Well, I just, I ruin everything. Dad wont let me out of his sight. I'm so stupid. What did I do wrong?" I said.

He wiped my cheeks. "You didn't do anything wrong. Dad is confusing. Just ignore him. You wanna go get some milkshakes from Milkshake City? It'll make you feel better." He said.

I nodded with a smile and we got up. I could care less that I have on a ATL tank top and some of Moni's old sweats. I'm spending a day with my brother, who was also dressed like a bum. Not really. Skinny jeans, a white v-neck, and some flip flops. We didn't even go in the house. We went around and Drake gave me his shades to cover my red eyes. We got in his Continental and he drove is to the shopping center. When we got out we ignore paparazzi and started walking.

"You know where it is?" I asked.

"You're asking me. A boy. About food." He said. I laughed.

"I take that as a yes."

"Hell yes!"

I laughed again and took my buzzing phone out my pocket. On my screen it flashed : Eddy♥. I sighed and answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey B." He said silently.

"Hey."

Pause. Silence. Oddly enough, Ed wasn't making any noise. Complete silence. Until he started speaking again.

"I just wanted to hear your voice. Speak to me please?"

I felt my heart flutter. He wants to talk to me. He wants to hear me. I smiled and looked down at my ratted converse, blushing like a cherry.

"What am I supposed to say?" I asked, struggling to keep the goofy smile off my face.

"Anything. I just wanted to hear your voice." He said, I could hear his perfect smile in his voice.

"Well, how are things at the house?" I asked biting my lip.

"Quite. Everyone is in the kitchen and I'm in the living room."

"I'm sorry about my dad." I said.

He sighed. "I know."

It was silent again. Not an awkward silence, at least not for me. For me it is a thinking silence. Neither one of us knew what to say. And it made it more clear to me that Ed was slightly pissed because instead of his its okay thing, I got I know. At least he was honest.

"Ed? Can I ask you something?" I said.

"Anything."

"How do you feel about me?" I asked.

He laughed. "Isn't it obvious? I'm helplessly, deeply, madly, truly, foolishly in love with you." He explained. I love you, that's all I have to say. But I cant get it out. Why? "Bye Blair."

"Wait Ed . . ."

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry."

And then he said "I know" and then he hung up. He hung up because he knows he can get better. Because he cant just wait around for me. Because he tired of the bullshit. He's tired.

--Edward's POV-- 

I hung up and store at my phone in my hand. I felt the tears rush down my face. She didn't love me any more. It was officially over. Everything I put into, everything I looked forward to, everything I ever wanted is finally, officially over. I sniffed up and kept looking at my phone.

"Ed?" It was Perrie. I ran my fingers through my hair and sniffled again. "Edward?" I chuckled and shook my head. "Edward, do you hear me?"

"Yeah."

"Are you okay?"

"No." I said standing up, looking at everyone. "I was never okay. I wasn't okay since Richard. Since the first time I saw him hit you mom." I said looking at her. "You know what its like seeing your mom, the only thing you have, getting beaten by a man 4 times her size and not being able to do anything about it?" Silence. "You know what its like watching your best friend die? You know what its like moving to another country? You know that feeling you get when yours in love, I had that. I had it. It was there." Then I chuckled dryly. "Now, now she doesn't want to fucking talk to me. Do you understand how many fake smiles I spread in a day? When was the last time I was truly happy?"

I chuckled at their silence. "Zayn you got what you wanted. Blair can date your dream guy now. I'll stay away from your kids, just stop being an ass to Blair because you don't like me. I'm going to bed." I tossed my phone on the floor. "Keep the because I don't even want to look at it."

And then it rang and across the screen it read : Blair♥. I shook my head and walked upstairs to my room. Collapsing on the king sized bed after I locked the door.

Maybe if I give up, it'll all be easier.

__________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed. Tell me your favorite chapters and stuff. Tata!!!!!

♥вяєнσяαη♥