33 - Battle Of The Bands Part II

Blair and Ed on the side!!! Aww. 

Best Song Ever is already out and I put the link in the comments. You're welcome. You're gonna cry because their voices sound like sex. 

Jesse .x

__________________________________

Chapter 33 | Battle Of The Bands Part 2

-Edward's POV

Me and the guys walked out on stage still dressed on our all black attire. The girls and our family stood in front of us off stage and smiled at us.

"This song was written by me and is dedicated to my very beautiful girlfriend." I said. Blair blushed while her mom aww'd. "Blair may you please come up to the stage?"

The crowd started chanting Beddy while I reached my hand down and helped Blair up the steps. I made her stand in the center and she put her hands over her mouth.

"What are you doing?" She whispered.

"What am I doing? Serenading my girlfriend of course." I said into the head piece making everyone laugh and awe. Me, Dra, Thadd, and Chad all got in our positions and started the song.

This girl she came round the corner looking like a model. Magazine figure. She was shaped like a bottle. Then I reached behind Blair and pulled her bun out. Long straight hair. She was fly as a bird. First time ever, I was lost for words. Felt so right. Just couldn't be wrong. Love at first sight if that exists at all. I couldn't move. Felt like I was stuck. Then I placed my thumb on her chin and lifted up her head. And then baby girl looked up.

And I said "Hey there pretty brown eyes. Whatcha doing later tonight? Would you mind if I spent a time with you?" And I said "Hey there pretty brown eyes. Whatcha doing later tonight? Would you mind if I spent a time with you?" Oh.

This girl she was a little hottie. She knows she's got it. Came from the city so she loves to party. The JT song make her move that body. She's dancing all night long. I walked up to her and grabbed her hand. I could tell that she was a wild one. That's why I was shy at first, but I finally worked up the nerve.

And I said "Hey there pretty brown eyes Whatcha doing later tonight? Would you mind if I spent time with you?" And I said "Hey there pretty brown eyes. Whatcha doing later tonight? Would you mind if I spent time with you?" Spend a little bit, a little bit of time with you (x4). Oh

Then I walked up to her and grabbed both her hands and leaned my forehead against hers. Hey hey little pretty brown eyes. Don'tcha ever be looking at them other guys 'cause ain't never had no surfer like me. Start swimming over here and ride my wave. 'Cause I see that you party like there's no tomorrow. Let's leave the party I'll grab my guitar. I got the keys. So jump in my car. Sit back, relax. Miami's kinda far.

I stepped back and started twirling her with me. "Hey there pretty brown eyes Whatcha doing later tonight? Would you mind if I spent time with you? And I said "Hey there pretty brown eyes Whatcha doing later tonight? Would you mind if I spent time with you?"

Spend a little bit A little bit of time with you (x4) Oh.

When I finished the song she instantly latched her lips with mine. I smiled in the kiss and the crowd cheered.